Demo?!!?!?! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

scalp -> Demo?!!?!?! (12/9/2010 7:30:13 PM)

Is there demo available for this game?!

Hertston -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (12/9/2010 7:30:39 PM)

No.

Joel Billings -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (12/9/2010 7:30:54 PM)

No demo, but a video should be available within a few days.

BigDuke66 -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/6/2011 6:37:06 AM)

Will there be a Demo some day?

cookie monster -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/6/2011 6:38:39 AM)

Have you checked out the youtube videos on the product page?

edit...spelling

BigDuke66 -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/6/2011 6:47:55 AM)

Sure, that's why I'm asking for a demo. The videos are OK but playing even a small tutorial is much more worth than just sitting there a watching another guy doing his thing.

kirkgregerson -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/6/2011 10:42:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigDuke66

I hope there's never ANY development time wasted on a demo. Even when WitE is finally polished, I think the devs would have a better use of the time working on WitW!

[&o]

These types of games there's no need for a demo. Look at the screen shots, forum posts, AARs, and the coming video. That's more than enough for one to decide if they'll like WitE. Personally I think if you're a strategy war gamer and don't purchase WitE...we'll you're either broke, a fool, or a broke fool.
[:'(]

theonlystd -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/7/2011 2:39:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kirkgregerson

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigDuke66

I hope there's never ANY development time wasted on a demo. Even when WitE is finally polished, I think the devs would have a better use of the time working on WitW!

[&o]

These types of games there's no need for a demo. Look at the screen shots, forum posts, AARs, and the coming video. That's more than enough for one to decide if they'll like WitE. Personally I think if you're a strategy war gamer and don't purchase WitE...we'll you're either broke, a fool, or a broke fool.
[:'(]

*falls into the broke catagory*

But not a fool darn it

PyleDriver -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/7/2011 3:35:27 AM)

No not really, It's 2by3 and one left to Vegas, and Pavel now fillsl the 3. As said above, just buy the game and regreat you waited so long...

Duck Doc -> RE: Demo?!!?!?! (4/7/2011 3:51:15 AM)

^ Buy it. This is an order!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI