Construction yards leave behind constructing ships... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

karstenchu -> Construction yards leave behind constructing ships... (12/10/2010 3:46:00 AM)

Has anyone ever seen an orbiting planet leave behind a ship in progress? I've noticed that sometimes I see pieces of ships just sitting and they are no longer in the construction queue.

Kregoth -> RE: Construction yards leave behind constructing ships... (12/10/2010 5:50:12 AM)

Hmm not that I know off, But they will move out of the construction yard if they where given an order before they where finished being built which is sad because you cant complete it the rest of the way you have to scrap it.

Kadrush -> RE: Construction yards leave behind constructing ships... (12/11/2010 10:07:01 AM)

I do, I had the same bug many times before.

Strongly I suspect that it is related to add ships under construction to fleets and order those fleets to move somewhere, the ships under construction leave the dock and get stuck in system space (one time a half built cruiser followed his fleet to battle, odd).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI