A few Downfall questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

stuman -> A few Downfall questions (12/12/2010 7:18:34 PM)

For anyone who has played Downfall :

1. Any opinions as to whether the AI plays better as the Jap. or Allies ?

2. If someone has played as the Jap. : Do you; a) bother to try to move anything at all ( either troops or resources ) from the mainland to the HI ? b) Is there really enough time to train any pilots, or do you have to throw everyone into the fire immediately ? c) any , brief, helpful hints ? d) Should I just shut up and play [:)]

JeffroK -> RE: A few Downfall questions (12/13/2010 6:27:03 AM)

d[;)]

I gave it a go and tried to move as many LCU from China to the HI, in addition I moved as many training air units into Korea & China to give them fresh air to fly in. This also safes on losses from strafing B29 and P51's. I only did 2 mths worth, I think it would have helped come Invasion time.

stuman -> RE: A few Downfall questions (12/14/2010 1:09:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JeffK

d[;)]

I gave it a go and tried to move as many LCU from China to the HI, in addition I moved as many training air units into Korea & China to give them fresh air to fly in. This also safes on losses from strafing B29 and P51's. I only did 2 mths worth, I think it would have helped come Invasion time.

Thx for responding, that's sort of what I was thinking.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI