Changing leader (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Trekkie -> Changing leader (12/13/2010 7:36:21 AM)

Hi! I am a little bit confused. I am doing my 1st turn review of Malaya forces and when examining stats of Percival I found this - in WitP Tracker I found that his PP value is negative (-106 to be precise, same applies for Wavell). What does this mean? In manual (p.222), it can be found that "To replace a leader, you must expend the Political Point value of the leader being removed, select a new leader from the appropriate leader pool, and pay 10 minus the Political Value of the new leader." If this is 100% true, it should mean that when I will give him or Wavell new command, I will pay 10 - (-106) PPs, so I will receive 116 PPs. Sounds strange. Where is a mistake in my consideration?

Trekkie -> RE: Changing leader (12/13/2010 7:41:02 AM)

Oh, I am sorry. Itīs in the morning and I am still sleeping... I will pay 116 PPs, OK. But nevertheless, there are leaders with PP value higher than 10 and it means that in those cases I will have to pay negative PPs i.e. receive them...

n01487477 -> RE: Changing leader (12/13/2010 11:24:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Trekkie

Hi! I am a little bit confused. I am doing my 1st turn review of Malaya forces and when examining stats of Percival I found this - in WitP Tracker I found that his PP value is negative (-106 to be precise, same applies for Wavell). What does this mean? In manual (p.222), it can be found that "To replace a leader, you must expend the Political Point value of the leader being removed, select a new leader from the appropriate leader pool, and pay 10 minus the Political Value of the new leader." If this is 100% true, it should mean that when I will give him or Wavell new command, I will pay 10 - (-106) PPs, so I will receive 116 PPs. Sounds strange. Where is a mistake in my consideration?

Tracker must be showing a bug here as all values should be positive. Leaders in the game are a little buggy and the same might be said for Tracker on this issue.

Sorry.

Trekkie -> RE: Changing leader (12/13/2010 11:48:15 AM)

OK, thanks for the explanation. Tracker is beyond price. It is extremely helpful utility and this is not a problem at all. [sm=sign0031.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI