MERRY CHRISTMAS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Update -> MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/23/2010 12:22:02 PM)

I am heading for Christmas vacation, so just wanted to wish you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS!And, please, remember the Christmas message that is repeated in the well-known carrol "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing":

"Peace on WITE and good will to counters..."[8|]

Be GOOOOOD and Santa will wisit you![:D]

PyleDriver -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/24/2010 10:20:12 PM)

Well seeing that its Christmas Eve, "Merry Christmas" to you all...Btw did you like the gift Santa Matrix brought this year?

morganbj -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/24/2010 11:10:11 PM)

Yeah.  I love it.  But the Santa at this house has had too many adult beverages to play WITE right now, so he's got to wait until the moprrow to continue.  He's taken Moscow and is about to give the cup of grass and doesn't want to do sumpthin' stupid ....

Schmart -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/24/2010 11:11:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PyleDriver

Well seeing that its Christmas Eve, "Merry Christmas" to you all...Btw did you like the gift Santa Matrix brought this year?

Yes, yes I did. Santa obviously made sure that my boxed version of WitE arrived in my mailbox on christmas eve. Thanks Santa!!! [;)]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/24/2010 11:46:47 PM)

Merry Christmas and a good Year to all.[:)]

iAM.stormer -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/24/2010 11:59:45 PM)

I new to this forum after I bought "Command Ops" this summer, and now WitE. Two great games! And I must say that this forum is very helpful when you trying to learn to master these games. So a Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you all!

Adam Parker -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/25/2010 2:47:17 AM)

Season's greetings to all my fellow gamers and to the design and support staff too.

In terms of PC gaming for 2011, this is the place I'll likely be hanging out.

Santa did drop by and I asked him for a run through of WitE but he replied, "miracles are miracles, however somethings you just have to work out for yourself" [:D]

Merry Christmas all!
Adam.

tgb -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/25/2010 3:35:31 AM)

Happy Chanukkah, and I hope all my mishchbucheh enjoy their General Tso's chicken tomorrow.

LST Express -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/25/2010 3:25:55 PM)

Bought the game, haven't played a turn yet, but I will ! Merry Christmas wargamers!

hgilmer3 -> RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS (12/25/2010 5:24:17 PM)

Merry Christmas to all the WiTE players, testers, and developers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI