Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

stuman -> Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/27/2010 7:09:47 PM)

So WiTE is a GG/Matrix game, as is AE.
So here is my brilliant idea: I am going to start a GC in AE, have the Japanese ATTACK THE RUSSIANS FIRST TURN !

Then, leave that game and , you guessed it, start a GC as the Germans. No Siberian troops during the winter months ! They will still be back in Siberia dealinng with the Imperial forces !

I bet you guys wish you had thought of it first.

OK, off to see how it works out.

PS: This is a hell of a East front game by the way. Good job developers.

FredSanford3 -> RE: Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/27/2010 7:48:19 PM)

[:D]

I see absolutely no problem, an ironclad strategery if ever I saw one.

dwesolick -> RE: Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/27/2010 7:53:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuman

So WiTE is a GG/Matrix game, as is AE.
So here is my brilliant idea: I am going to start a GC in AE, have the Japanese ATTACK THE RUSSIANS FIRST TURN !

Then, leave that game and , you guessed it, start a GC as the Germans. No Siberian troops during the winter months ! They will still be back in Siberia dealinng with the Imperial forces !

I bet you guys wish you had thought of it first.

OK, off to see how it works out.

PS: This is a hell of a East front game by the way. Good job developers.

Hey, I wish you could attack the Russian AI from the east in my game! I could use the help! The AI in this game is no joke (unlike that in Witp or AE...lot more for an AI to contend with there though, in fairness).

Walloc -> RE: Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/28/2010 12:21:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuman

If U wana simulate the issues of a 2 front war u might consider editing the replacement numbers(Manpower). Those in Wite arent based on any thing going to replace losses taken on opposite front.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

V22 Osprey -> RE: Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/28/2010 12:55:27 AM)

oops double post.

V22 Osprey -> RE: Do WiTP:AE players have an advantage ? (12/28/2010 12:56:02 AM)

I think a War in the Pacific player will feel more at home with the engine. This sounds and the way the animations are handled are like AE.(For example, the lines showing aircraft, the plane sounds, the interface sounds, the way the map is handled and the feel of the info screens are all pretty much the same as AE.) The game basically performs the same as AE as well. All in all I would say the deep core of the game was started on the same roots as AE.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI