I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

rtb1017 -> I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 6:20:50 AM)

This forum has gone from when is it being released and salivating over the AAR's to a really lively discussion. The mandatgory family things have impacted my playing time. My wife nudges me when I seem to be daydreaming playing this game instead of her relatives house. I am also behind on my Netflix movies because of this.

This forum also has very helpful discussions. I alltogether see this as very constructive. A lot of people have a passion for this game and it shows. There maybe bugs but realistically I still love it. I migrated to playing Xbox because of a lack of good PC games like this. This game has brought me back.

CarnageINC -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 6:33:40 AM)

Yeah, you can always tell a Matrix hit when their forums go crazy [:D]  The support for their games from developers, programmers and players is great.  Its a perfect way to help learn the in's and out's of the games.

Redmarkus5 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 9:53:41 AM)

I went to bed last night and had a dream about how to attack Army Group South... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

warspite1 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 10:07:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: redmarkus4

I went to bed last night and had a dream about how to attack Army Group South... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Warspite1

Well if you are playing as the Germans - I guess thats a bad thing! [;)]

Redmarkus5 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 10:15:42 AM)

LOL

rtb1017 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 10:29:53 AM)

quote:

If you were Rumanians then it is a nightmare,

Redmarkus5 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 10:30:30 AM)

Ha ha. Luckily I am Soviets...

Altaris -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 1:52:17 PM)

Ever since I picked this game up, I spend 20-30 mins laying in bed thinking of strategies before I can get to sleep. Then I have a dream about it within the first hour of sleep, one that I always end up waking up from and rethinking strategy for 10-15 mins before I get back to sleep. It's weird...

iAM.stormer -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 3:02:11 PM)

I know![:)] This game is so addictive, and this forum is great. Visiting the forum every day now. And it has become as addictive as the game[:)]. Great help when trying to master this game.

MrLongleg -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 5:05:12 PM)

Couldn't agree more. Soon we will need a self help group for addicted players

bairdlander2 -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/29/2010 5:45:14 PM)

quote:

Thats funny,I woke up the other morning and was dreaming one of my corps commanders was saying "you have to make my decisions for me because Im dead"[:D][:D]

parusski -> RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE (12/30/2010 3:29:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtb1017

This forum has gone from when is it being released and salivating over the AAR's to a really lively discussion. The mandatgory family things have impacted my playing time. My wife nudges me when I seem to be daydreaming playing this game instead of her relatives house. I am also behind on my Netflix movies because of this.

This forum also has very helpful discussions. I alltogether see this as very constructive. A lot of people have a passion for this game and it shows. There maybe bugs but realistically I still love it. I migrated to playing Xbox because of a lack of good PC games like this. This game has brought me back.

I know how you feel. For years I have been able to play games on one monitor while streaming Netflix(or watching a DVD from them)on another monitor. But this game sucks me in and I have no idea what is happening with any movie or tv show I am supposed to be watching.

As to the forum, I have never spent so much time reading any individual game forum as much as I do WitE. I have literally gotten very little work done since this game was released. This is compounded by the fact that I work mostly from my home. So I may be facing divorce and joblessness soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI