RR repair problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

admiralT -> RR repair problem (12/31/2010 2:08:57 AM)

This game is awesome!

I'm playing the 1942-1945 campaign. I have a FBD1 XXX unit with 43% supply, no fuel, RRV-53 and RRC-. It has 5 construction units and no RR are being repaired. Its on an railhead sitting next to the Southwest Front HQ unit that its attached higher HQ. the nearest enemy unit is 10 hexes away. I even airdropped supplies to it.

Admiral

Mynok -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 3:27:32 AM)

If it can't move, it can't repair.

CarnageINC -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 4:14:15 AM)

Ensure your hitting the RRC letters, their highlighted in a light blue, hard to see for some.  And the hex should be colored red to use it.

Ametysth -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 4:15:22 AM)

RRC - means you are not using it correctly.

Move FBD to rail hex you want to repair and the RRC should change from RRC - to RRC 1 or RRC 3 (in Baltic rail zone it is 1, everywhere else 3). Move mouse over the text RRC 1 (or 3) and click. FBD should expand movement points and rail damage in hex will drop to 1%. Move FBD forward along rail line and repeat this until it runs out of MPs. Next turn the 1% damage has disappeared and you can move on.

CarnageINC -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 4:23:39 AM)

Yeap, you got it thanks for pointing that out [;)]

pompack -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 4:44:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: admiral

This game is awesome!

I'm playing the 1942-1945 campaign. I have a FBD1 XXX unit with 43% supply, no fuel, RRV-53 and RRC-. It has 5 construction units and no RR are being repaired. Its on an railhead sitting next to the Southwest Front HQ unit that its attached higher HQ. the nearest enemy unit is 10 hexes away. I even airdropped supplies to it.

Admiral

If it has movement points it will repair: move it from the railhead to a connected, damaged rail hex. At that point RRC should show -3. If you still have 3 MP levet, click RRC. Repeat.

The attached construction units will deploy automaticly and repair whatever they like (but rarely what you like). Onld the FBD unit can be controled to repair what you wish.

Bradd -> RE: RR repair problem (12/31/2010 5:48:25 PM)

Thanks! I forgot about the Baltic Zone difference.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI