does night bombing airfields fatigue dayfighter pilots sleeping there? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> The War Room

flyingduk -> does night bombing airfields fatigue dayfighter pilots sleeping there? (1/23/2011 11:23:29 AM)

Can anyone advise if nuisance night bombing of RAF airfields causes pilots of squadrons stationed there to become fatigued?

flyingduk -> RE: does night bombing airfields fatigue dayfighter pilots sleeping there? (1/27/2011 12:40:48 PM)

no takers ?? has no one else wondered this?

WaveRuler -> RE: does night bombing airfields fatigue dayfighter pilots sleeping there? (1/28/2011 7:16:07 AM)

I have no idea I'm afraid but it would be cool if it did, I would be slightly surprised though. You're more likely to be causing problems to the airfield infrastucture which will then cause problems to the pilots perhaps.

wernerpruckner -> RE: does night bombing airfields fatigue dayfighter pilots sleeping there? (1/29/2011 10:49:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: flyingduk

Can anyone advise if nuisance night bombing of RAF airfields causes pilots of squadrons stationed there to become fatigued?

yes it does.
any action close to an A/F puts some fatigue to the enemy pilots.
during daylight the dayfighter pilots get fatigued due to constant being on high alert (ready to take off in only few minutes),
and during the night bombing a dayfighter base will not let get them enough rest
but this is often more reflected in morale than in fatigue.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI