A short scenario.Closed. Thaks for your intrest. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

AW1Steve -> A short scenario.Closed. Thaks for your intrest. (1/24/2011 11:17:46 PM)

Any one interested in one of the shorter scenarios? I'll play either side. I perfer minimum or no house rules. I can provide lots of referrences to interested parties. I would consider a mirror game.

1EyedJacks -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 1:08:02 AM)

Hi Steve,

Would you be interested in game 12, Battle of the Marianas: Hakko Ichiu?

My preference would be to play the side of Japan.

Ttfn,

Mike

1EyedJacks -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 1:13:34 AM)

PM sent.

AW1Steve -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 7:27:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1EyedJacks

PM sent.

PM returned.

AW1Steve -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 7:28:43 PM)

quote:

Hi Steve,

Ttfn,

Mike

Isn't this one of the "Ironman" equivalents? [&:] Do you really need the leg up? [:D]

1EyedJacks -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 8:38:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

Hi Steve,

Ttfn,

Mike

Isn't this one of the "Ironman" equivalents? [&:] Do you really need the leg up? [:D]

[;)]

[image]local://upfiles/20162/D438E440D1454CFD8A5446FD81429772.jpg[/image]

AW1Steve -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 10:19:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hi Steve,

Ttfn,

Mike

[;)]

[image]local://upfiles/20162/D438E440D1454CFD8A5446FD81429772.jpg[/image]

As much as it pains me to admit it, ships in this case can't win the battle. Marines and solidiers do. And the US has a very small margin in this senario. I'm not concerened about how many CV's or BB's you have (just more for me to sink). I am concerned about how many troops you have at what fortification level.[X(]

Full disclosure....I lived on Guam from 1998 to early 2001. And crawled all over those islands , explored the "praire dog towns " called caves, and worked at the military museum there, interviewing surviviors from both sides. The idea of that cave network (fortifications) being MORE formidable, or there being more troops makes me want to crawl into bed and pull the blanket up over my head. [X(][X(][X(]

1EyedJacks -> RE: A short scenario. (1/25/2011 11:48:46 PM)

quote:

As much as it pains me to admit it, ships in this case can't win the battle. Marines and solidiers do. And the US has a very small margin in this senario. I'm not concerened about how many CV's or BB's you have (just more for me to sink). I am concerned about how many troops you have at what fortification level.[X(]

Full disclosure....I lived on Guam from 1998 to early 2001. And crawled all over those islands , explored the "praire dog towns " called caves, and worked at the military museum there, interviewing surviviors from both sides. The idea of that cave network (fortifications) being MORE formidable, or there being more troops makes me want to crawl into bed and pull the blanket up over my head. [X(][X(][X(]

Well Guam is mine now and I'm stacking on additional troops & supplies. Come and try to take it back if you dare...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

[:D][:D][:D]

Ttfn,

Mike

AW1Steve -> RE: A short scenario. (1/26/2011 12:16:37 AM)

quote:

quote:

Well Guam is mine now and I'm stacking on additional troops & supplies. Come and try to take it back if you dare...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

[:D][:D][:D]

Ttfn,

Mike

As soon a as load a third version of the game on my Pc.

Burl -> RE: A short scenario. (1/28/2011 6:59:47 PM)

I will play the Guadalcanal scenario with you, no house rules, either side. I average 1 turn/day.
Let me know if you are interested.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI