Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

iriyak -> Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/1/2011 4:05:40 PM)

Hi,

Happened to know that Temporary version expiring over my XP machine. Can you help me to go way forward?

(Condition to reproduce)

- Double click on Harpoon Ultimate ANW Games Menu shortcut
- Click on PLAY button on a banner screen

(Platform)

- Windows XP SP3 (over Parallels Desktop 6 in MacOS X)

(Screenshot)

http://iriyak.adam.ne.jp/blogs/110202/hue.png

(Remarks)

- Harpoon 3 v3.6.3 works.
- Harpoon 3 v3.9.4 works.
- Harpoon Ultimate Commander's Edition works.

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

rsharp@advancedgamin -> RE: Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/1/2011 10:55:14 PM)

As posted in the first thread I came across.

The 3.10.1 patch is available through the Updater utility. I'm working on getting an announcement/sticky put up.

There are two differences in the builds.

The first is that 3.9.4 and 3.10.x should not interfere with one another's Media Viewers. This was causing a crash.
The timeout is removed. This was never meant to be in there after the beta process.
Picture resource files were included for the in-game media viewer.

Thanks,

iriyak -> RE: Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/2/2011 3:30:19 AM)

Hi Ralf and Russel,

Thanks a lot! Will wait for the fix!

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

JRyan -> RE: Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/2/2011 3:52:58 AM)

Update worked for me...folks it 48MB, just install it and ANW works...

I didnt even know it was a problem as I have been playing HCE.

iriyak -> RE: Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/2/2011 5:34:50 AM)

Hi Ethan,

Thank you for the update on the fix! I am now trying to download with the utility although the window doesn't respond while creating handle... Need some time to investigate on my platform.

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

iriyak -> RE: Fatal Error: Temporary version expiring 02/01/11 (2/3/2011 12:27:41 PM)

Hi,

A manual downloading the update files became a workaround to my case, and now HUE-ANW is working without major problems! Thank you very much for the support! [:)]

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI