(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Supervisor -> (9/12/2002 8:52:00 AM)

He old man who are you calling sorry, glad to see your well enough to humor us. Get well soon. I will get to work again on changing your handle to Trouble Maker as I can see it didn't take.:)

Goblin -> (9/12/2002 9:06:50 AM)

Jess! Jess!! Jess!!

Joyous post, if there ever was one!

Goblin- A Goblin cracks a beer!:D :D :) :)

PS- I am never changing my avatar!!

Orzel Bialy -> Way to go Jess!!! (9/12/2002 9:47:33 AM)

Great to hear things went well. :)

Now, from here on out be sure to tell that mug to take it easy and recupe to the best of his ability. R&R is a must at this point.

Hip hip Hur ray for the good news!!!
:D

Drex -> (9/12/2002 11:21:23 AM)

An M4 never gives up!

Easy8 -> (9/12/2002 9:57:08 PM)

Great news!!!
:D :D :D

You'll be back to trubble makin' in no time.:cool:

Bernie -> Re: FROM M4JESS!! (9/12/2002 9:57:43 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Goblin
[B]Hey...so far so good..sore as ****, but the doc says it went real well..I have not seen the wound yet but sure feels like I got me a zipper! I should be home in a day or two.
I went to the forum to look around a bit this morning and you guys made me cry! (tell anyone and Ill get ya!)

one good thing is the drugs are great! :}

Sleepy now...will write tomorrow!

say hi to everyone or paste this to the forum

Jess~

PS...tell Bernie to start a poll on the worst food..Hospital Jello..or K-rations, or better yet..Where to go #2...bed pan or lean up on a tree in combat
------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from Jess!! He is obviously doing well!! :) :) :) :D

Goblin- A Goblin does a jig! [/B][/QUOTE]

Good news indeed!

Jess, hospital "jello" is really old, slightly hardened and colored K-Y jelly. That's what they do with the stuff when it gets more than a year past it's exp date. :)

Bernie -> (9/12/2002 9:59:43 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]I guess I could share It took a while for me to format to size and have it still readable. [/B][/QUOTE]

We could have just right-cricked ...err (playing the Japanese side so much has affected my typing)... right-cLicked and "borrowed" it. :)

Wild Bill -> (9/12/2002 10:02:14 PM)

Hey there M-4!

Add me to the concerned but hopeful list of fans who love you, your zeal and your hard work.

You've had your share of heartaches and problems. We all have. But you are a very resilient young man and I am impressed with your hopeful, positive attitude.

My heart is with you, Jess. Hang in there!

Wild Bill

M4Jess -> Spunge Baths arew really cool (9/13/2002 3:20:13 AM)

hi gang!

Going home tomorrow if all stays well:D

What I will miss here...

Spunge Baths from young little girly nurse's:eek:

mmmm...thats about it.....

What I wont miss here...

The K-Y Jello!:mad:

The fat old mean nurse named "Big Birtha":mad:

The little finger push around mouse on my laptop:mad:

The guy next to me....gawd he sucks the wall paper off the wall with his snoring!:mad:

All the attention I get from you guys!:rolleyes:

M4 Jess~comming around.....

Supervisor -> Feeling better (9/13/2002 4:40:05 AM)

Jess is feeling better today, he hopes to be home in a day or so.

Goblin -> (9/13/2002 6:01:30 AM)

:D :cool:

Goblin- A Goblin prances around in glee:D

Orzel Bialy -> Hmmmm.... (9/13/2002 7:22:05 AM)

why is it that I picture in my head a little, furry, green character doing the "Snoopy Dance" out in the middle of a dark forest??? :D ;)

Ah, what the Hell...good news can always be an excuse for a jig now and then. lol.

Don Doom -> Re: Spunge Baths arew really cool (9/13/2002 7:41:10 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by M4 Jess
[B]hi gang!

Going home tomorrow if all stays well:D

What I will miss here...

Spunge Baths from young little girly nurse's:eek:

mmmm...thats about it.....

What I wont miss here...

The K-Y Jello!:mad:

The fat old mean nurse named "Big Birtha":mad:

The little finger push around mouse on my laptop:mad:

The guy next to me....gawd he sucks the wall paper off the wall with his snoring!:mad:

All the attention I get from you guys!:rolleyes:

M4 Jess~comming around..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Very carefully and veryyy slowwwly let go of the mouseeee and crawl back into your Hospital medival torure rack, opps I mean your bed and just let the meds do their thing and just go along for the ride. We wish you a Good and Speedy recoverie. OK.

Goblin -> (9/13/2002 7:48:22 AM)

Shut up, bird boy! I'm not furry!

:p

Goblin- A Goblin has a razor:p

Don Doom -> (9/13/2002 8:01:04 AM)

[B]Shut up, bird boy! I'm not furry!

Goblin- A Goblin has a razor:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Haven't seen yourself lately have you! tsk tsk Goblins gone colorblind, can only see in various shades of gray.:D ;) :D

Also I think M4 needs to get back into bed as he posted on the wrong thread! See here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25729

Supervisor -> (9/13/2002 8:13:55 AM)

Merged his minor mistake, hey cut him some slack I'm sure he's feeling no pain.

Bernie -> (9/13/2002 9:19:51 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]Merged his minor mistake, hey cut him some slack I'm sure he's feeling no pain. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's probably the reason why the thread link in my e-mail notification came up as invalid. :)

Bing -> (9/14/2002 1:56:38 AM)

If Jess is insulting us, that means he has to be feeling better.

Bernie, you are a nasty man with that Jello - K-Y business. Gotta love it, though.

Bing

Bernie -> (9/14/2002 8:07:16 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bing
[B]If Jess is insulting us, that means he has to be feeling better.

Bernie, you are a nasty man with that Jello - K-Y business. Gotta love it, though.

Bing [/B][/QUOTE]

My mom is a retired RN, dad was an Air Force surgical tech and I was an EMT in NYC for 14 years. I know what goes on in hospitals. :)

(Ever notice how much hospital tapicoca pudding resembles curdled Keri lotion?)

Hey Bing... If I play you in a PBEM game and win it I know exactly what my AAR would look like... Just four words... Badda Bing, badda boom! :D

Fabio Prado -> Get well soon M4Jess! (9/14/2002 12:32:33 PM)

Get well and come back soon, blazing us Tigers like hell!
The fearless M4Jess, who eats Tigers for breakfast, and takes StuGs as chewing gum...:)

Fab

Bernie -> (9/14/2002 9:53:48 PM)

Well, he's home, he's on the mend, and he'll be up and playing in no time. I suppose it's time to change back my signature line...

Huffy -> (9/15/2002 4:07:11 AM)

Jess....glad your through it ...and on the way to recovery. Hope to see you back here and up to speed soon...
take care...
Huffy

Irinami -> Take it Easy, 8? (aka, bad Canadian accent pun) (9/15/2002 8:12:03 AM)

Only know ya' by reputation, [B]Jess[/B], but get well soon. Best wishes and prayers. (Though maybe for a very minor temporary relapse... sponge baths, after all. ;))

Goblin -> Re: Get well soon M4Jess! (9/16/2002 5:27:35 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabio Prado
[B]Get well and come back soon, blazing us Tigers like hell!
The fearless M4Jess, who eats Tigers for breakfast, and takes StuGs as chewing gum...:)

Fab [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, right! The StuG part maybe...;)

Tiger's are like Godzilla with a hangover. Mean, Destructive, Unstoppable. :p

Goblin- A Goblin laffs at Mothra:D

Fabio Prado -> Re: Re: Get well soon M4Jess! (9/16/2002 10:26:35 PM)

[B]

Yeah, right! The StuG part maybe...;)

Tiger's are like Godzilla with a hangover. Mean, Destructive, Unstoppable. :p

Goblin- A Goblin laffs at Mothra:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Like Godzilla with a hangover - I liked that! :D :D :D

Yes, but just imagine the disposition he will show when he sees our little kittens on the field again...:D

Fab- A Tiger who respects M4Jess coming back kills more Shermans in the long run...;)

Goblin -> Re: Re: Re: Get well soon M4Jess! (9/17/2002 3:40:33 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabio Prado
[B]Fab- A Tiger who respects M4Jess coming back kills more Shermans in the long run...;) [/B][/QUOTE]

***************BONG*****************

Wise words from the Tiger Master!

Goblin

;)

M4Jess -> (9/17/2002 3:55:05 AM)

*****BONG******

M4 Jess kills all Tigers that stand (err..Run..) before (err..away from..) me!!!:mad: :mad:

Feeling better...hope to play a couple turns soon...

M4 Jess~

Orzel Bialy -> Did I mention that I have... (9/17/2002 4:23:04 AM)

the copy-right to "**********BONG*************" on this forum??? :D ;) Well I do....and now you both owe me a $1.25 each for it's use. :D :p That's a price break from the usual $2.50 a use I charge, but since you guys are pals of mine. LOL.

Glad to see you feeling better Jess...are you feeling like one of those M4's that took a "long 75" shot that penetrated 85% and has to have the field crews slap "instant armor" on the hole? Take the time to re-cupe fully....don't rush anything. Just sit back and enjoy the posts for a while.

Goblin...so you are posting more often. Perhaps I will have to switch on the MSN messenger more often...I stopped bringing it up when you disappeared for a while there. LOL.

Goblin -> (9/17/2002 6:14:30 AM)

Fine. Cheap imitation time.

*************BING****************

Heya Jess! You better take your dam time and get well. Or else. The only reason a Tiger runs from Shermans is due to running out of ammo smashing their useless hulks!:p :D

I look and look, but you are never on MSN. Easy8 is, not you though.:(

I got your buck and a quarter. Just send $5.95 shipping and handling (non- refundable) to:

PO Box BITE ME
Dead White Bird Street
Tigerville, USA 12345

:D

Goblin- A Goblin is a Capitalist

Don Doom -> That is what you think. (9/17/2002 6:15:27 AM)

He just has a lap top sitting ontop of a pile of block while he is laying the next corse!:D ;) :D
Get Completly WELL M4 before you take on the stress of catching up with your email turns & other battles!!! Your health is more important!
So sit back and watch "mail call" at 8pmest on the history ch. and have a nice quiet evenning on us. OK

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI