Wanted: Axis Opponent For '41-'45 GC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

Zoetermeer -> Wanted: Axis Opponent For '41-'45 GC (2/2/2011 1:08:10 AM)

I've gotten fairly good at playing the Axis side vs. the AI, and want to have a go as the Soviets (haven't played them at all yet). I'd like to play against somebody who's decent but not an expert by any means so I don't get thrashed too badly.

I can do at most one turn per day on weekdays, maybe more on weekends. Full FOW and non-random weather. I haven't upgraded to the latest beta patch yet (I'm still on the last "official" update), but will update if necessary.

colberki -> RE: Wanted: Axis Opponent For '41-'45 GC (2/2/2011 5:25:25 AM)

I will play you if your Soviets skip their first turn!

Zoetermeer -> RE: Wanted: Axis Opponent For '41-'45 GC (2/2/2011 7:58:39 AM)

Sounds good to me, should make things interesting! And by skip you mean do absolutely nothing, right?

colberki -> RE: Wanted: Axis Opponent For '41-'45 GC (2/2/2011 8:03:20 AM)

Yes, please just press the end turn button for T1 - I think most of the forum may think you should not agree to the condition but it will make for an interesting game given that most PBEM games have favored the Soviets. I will be most happy to have a return game on the same terms. Presumably we will patch as we go along. Please send me PM and I will send you my first Axis move.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI