Moving of Soviet Industrial Base (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

6971grunt -> Moving of Soviet Industrial Base (2/10/2011 4:02:39 PM)

I'm at a loss as to how to move Soviet industry to a different location [like point "A" to point "B"]. I understand the cost and so forth, but I can't seem to find out how to actually move these particular industries. I reviewed the rules but am unable to locate the "how to" section, paragraph, sentence, etc.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.[&o]

cookie monster -> RE: Moving of Soviet Industrial Base (2/10/2011 4:09:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: grunt6971

I'm at a loss as to how to move Soviet industry to a different location [like point "A" to point "B"]. I understand the cost and so forth, but I can't seem to find out how to actually move these particular industries. I reviewed the rules but am unable to locate the "how to" section, paragraph, sentence, etc.

P65 of the ebook.

6971grunt -> RE: Moving of Soviet Industrial Base (2/10/2011 8:46:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cookie monster

quote:

ORIGINAL: grunt6971

P65 of the ebook.

Duhh - Right in front of my face [sm=crazy.gif] - thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI