RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

GBS -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (2/16/2011 3:42:51 PM)

How do I know if the update went through? When I start the game I don't see the version listed on the main screen.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (2/16/2011 3:52:37 PM)

On the main game screen click on 'Help' -> 'About TOAW', that'll show the version.

kLiNk, Oberst

Major SNAFU_M -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (3/23/2011 7:45:57 PM)

Yeah! The official 3.4!

Was playing the betas and then real life go the better of my TOAW time.....

I am still sorting out all of the changes and what it means for many of the older scenarios.

Great work and thanks to Ralph, TOAD, and any other people or acronyms that deserve praise for TOAW continuing to evolve and improve

Anthropoid -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (12/2/2012 6:13:16 PM)

The weirdity of the Gamer Cyber world . . . just noticed a link in a guys signature over at the Paradox forums for a TOAW III group, and was like "Hey! I remember that game!" --> which led me back here [:D]

Not installed on my Win 7 Ultimate machine at the present time. In fact, I'd say half of my gaming time over the past 4 or 6 months has been just working on getting all my older games reinstalled and updated.

Anybody still playing this? Any PBEMs going on?

I did a few PBEMs with TOAWIII back in the day. Had a couple really fun ones with this one Finnish guy playing the "Cold War 1979 'Turns Hot'" or somesuch. Awesome scenario that was.

fogger -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (12/6/2012 10:04:41 AM)

Yes. Just finished a game of FiTE that went for 3 years 4 months and 5 days. Just lost by 34 turns. Now in the process of shooting all those reserve units that failed to move.

Mad Cow -> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! (12/30/2012 2:58:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

The weirdity of the Gamer Cyber world . . . just noticed a link in a guys signature over at the Paradox forums for a TOAW III group, and was like "Hey! I remember that game!" --> which led me back here [:D]

Not installed on my Win 7 Ultimate machine at the present time. In fact, I'd say half of my gaming time over the past 4 or 6 months has been just working on getting all my older games reinstalled and updated.

Anybody still playing this? Any PBEMs going on?

I did a few PBEMs with TOAWIII back in the day. Had a couple really fun ones with this one Finnish guy playing the "Cold War 1979 'Turns Hot'" or somesuch. Awesome scenario that was.

I think I remember that Cold War scenario, it was a good one.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI