Where can I find the manual? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

PerryC -> Where can I find the manual? (12/20/2000 12:34:00 PM)

Somewhere in the process of upgrading to v4.4 I seem to have lost the manual, actually all the PDF files are missing, including the TOE file. I have tried the download site several dozen times and it isn't working for me. Does anybody know where I can download it from? Perry pro patria [This message has been edited by PerryC (edited December 20, 2000).]

Pack Rat -> (12/20/2000 1:29:00 PM)

Hang on a while Perry, Matrix is in the process of moving things and adding things. If you've still got a problem getting it after the new patch is up then we'll worry. It maybe there is a quick fix for it also and someone can get the file going sooner. ------------------ Your mine is a terrible thing to lose. Pack Rat

BA Evans -> (12/20/2000 9:15:00 PM)

If you go to "Downloads" at the top of the page you can get the v4.1 manual. Have you tried using the link to the manual found on Start\Steel Panthers World at War\Manual? BA Evans

PerryC -> (12/21/2000 8:23:00 AM)

Thanks guys, Found them, all of them> I just can't go through the game menu at the very beginning to find them. What a pain in the butt. Happy Holidays, Perry pro patria

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI