Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Marcus_Antonius -> Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/13/2011 7:38:16 PM)

I am playing the Histroical Grand Campaign as Japanese and took Singapore a few turns back. Since them I have sent various DMS TF's in to clear out the mines and get no effect. Elsewhere I have had no problem sweeping mines in my current game.

Ideas?

We are playing with all the latestest updates to the game and database.

Marcus_Antonius -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/13/2011 7:42:17 PM)

Latest save attached. Thanks.

michaelm75au -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/14/2011 6:22:00 AM)

I ran the turn and the TFs swept mines from the hex. There are a number of mines there to sweep, so will take time to get them all.

Marcus_Antonius -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/14/2011 11:12:49 AM)

Ok thanks, I will keep at it.

I guess I was confused becuase I was not seeing any messages in the replay about mines being swept.

michaelm75au -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/14/2011 12:22:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: a_gonatas

Ok thanks, I will keep at it.

I guess I was confused becuase I was not seeing any messages in the replay about mines being swept.

If you are the Japanese player, then you wont see anything in the replay. The messages would have been shown in the actual turn resolution.

USSAmerica -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/14/2011 1:48:54 PM)

Won't those messages also show up in the operations report.txt?

Marcus_Antonius -> RE: Can't Clear Mines From Singapore (2/14/2011 2:06:18 PM)

Yes, I understand that the messages appear in the turn resolution. There have been none for Singapore after about 3 turns of sweeping.

I just checked the operations report, nothing there either. Its odd because I have swept mines elsewhere recently and the reports do show up.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI