Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports

SeanD -> Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/13/2011 9:05:57 PM)

The kind folks over at TheBlitz.org have set up a ladder for WITE! Entitled "Grigsby Ops", anyone can register and post in their WITE forum or start their quest for glory on the WITE ladder.

The ladder can be found here:

http://www.theblitz.org/ladders/Grigsby-Ops/action=ladder&lid=15&active=0&played=0&all=1

And the forum is available here:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=218

And don't forget to check out their ever-growing list of WITE scenarios in the Blitz database!

http://www.theblitz.org/scenarios/Grigsby-Ops/WitE/action=list&game=150

typhoon -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/13/2011 9:20:22 PM)

Great news thanks for spreading the word

Michael T -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/13/2011 9:41:41 PM)

Is there any chance Matrix might start their own ladder?

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/14/2011 6:53:13 AM)

Thank you for posting this Sean. All interested in ladder play, come on over. I am the ladder custodian at the Blitz. Our goal there is to play the game and have fun, get some tournaments going, and enjoy talking about the game and other related subjects. But our primary goal is to play!

Regards
Rick

raizer -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/14/2011 2:33:43 PM)

The blitz is a great org.  Looking forward to seeing WITE as a ladder

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/16/2011 2:22:32 PM)

Hey all game fans,

We are running a challenge at the Blitz for the first ladder game reported - bonus points for both players and an award (pathfinder) if I can design something up for it.

Thanks
Rick

Timmeh -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/17/2011 2:59:31 PM)

well done,
I have to chuckle after reading this thread ... http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2710942
the more players this attracts the less chance over time of drawing an opponent like the one in linked posting.

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/17/2011 3:27:07 PM)

I guess the player got his a** kicking as stated in the thread subject!  A lot of sharks out there.

And we have our first game reported at the Blitz, so the bonus offer is off the table for that, but we will be doing other things to drive out goal of playing games at the Blitz!

Rick

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/28/2011 9:23:52 PM)

And another update all.  We are up to 5-6 games completed so far, mostly the Road to... variety, as many of us are still learning the system.  We have 15 players on the ladder right now, come on over, anyone else that is interested.

Rick

typhoon -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/28/2011 10:02:15 PM)

Rick was that the Darth Vader voice you were using there. I felt a stirring in the force and was almost tempted to join the darkside.

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (2/28/2011 10:22:36 PM)

Ah, but you already have come over typhoon, and when we finish our Road to Leningrad game, we shall see who has power to control the other, LOL.

Rick

Aditia -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (3/30/2011 9:44:39 PM)

psst, come join the blitz and become top of the ladder!

jimkehn -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (4/19/2011 2:49:26 AM)

Jeez all my old PzC friends are here. lol

RickyB -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (5/5/2011 8:06:26 PM)

Yes, we are all over here Jim [:D].  Looking to pull more into the dark side, then I want to get a tournament going, just need to figure out a nice Blitz reward for the winner.

Rick

jjdenver -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (4/24/2013 4:28:14 PM)

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the content from the old Leadeaters web site? I'd contributed several strategy articles and would really like to have them archived for my own reference.

Also is anyone interested in playing Stalingrad or any of the other W@W or V4V games? They are easy to run using d-fend reloaded - easy as pie really and are downloadable from a few abandonware sites. I can scan the Stalingrad manual if anyone wants to play but needs the manual. That manual would also serve as a good reference for any of the other games since they all share similar mechanics.

Batoot -> RE: Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club WITE Ladder! (10/6/2021 6:22:09 AM)

Great news thanks for spreading the word

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI