New Game - Allied Opponent - Closed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

bbbf -> New Game - Allied Opponent - Closed (2/16/2011 1:10:14 AM)

Closed - opponent found.

Having just wrapped up my thesis, I can now open myself up to another game.

I would prefer to play Japan. Open to scenario and house rules.

I would describe myself as an experienced player who trys to fit within the bounds of realism in game terms. Quite open to negotiation when the game hits a sticking point for either player.

I'm a consistent player when it comes to turns - Herbie (1275PSI) can vouch for me there. You will see at least one turn a day from me - some days many more.

I have played WITP with people from Europe and the States, times zone differences haven't really been too difficult to manage, so an opponent from anywhere in the world is welcome.

My only real requirement is that my opponent be an established forum member - running the first few turns as Japan is a big effort and I want someone who will stick out the years of committment the game will take. I am in my second game with 1275PSI now and we have been cracking on for a few years now (and previously played MC3744 for almost 3 years in WITP), so I won't drop the ball.

rjopel -> RE: New Game - Allied Opponent (2/16/2011 2:40:05 AM)

Robert,

I'd be interested in taking the allies. Currently in a PBEM with Nashvilian and can manage another game. Also can usually do a turn a day or more.

How about DaBigBabes either 7 or 8 Dec start?

Open to others.

Ryan

bbbf -> RE: New Game - Allied Opponent (2/16/2011 3:11:15 AM)

PM sent

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI