Spotting Partisans - WAD? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

IdahoNYer -> Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 3:08:01 AM)

I happened to left click on a Soviet air resupply drop hex (red arrow), and apparently the partisans which were being supplied are listed below in the circle. Is this WAD?

I was able to do this with every air resupply hex....

[image]local://upfiles/32782/70141A84C2F14D90BCF54C0641DAB40A.jpg[/image]

Senno -> RE: Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 4:01:58 AM)

You can also see them listed in the hex pop-up. So I just ignore it, and wait til they become active.

Speedysteve -> RE: Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 7:38:12 AM)

It's not WAD but something that's been pointed out in the tester forum.

Tarhunnas -> RE: Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 9:32:29 AM)

I can't see that it matters really. The Axis can't do anything about them until they become active anyway, and if the Axis player wants to place a regiment on standby close to every hidden partisan, I (as Soviet) would be completely happy with that! [8D] 

ComradeP -> RE: Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 10:52:59 AM)

Although you can't harm them, you can bump them out of the way and decrease the chances they'll hit one of your main raillines when they do become active.

Tarhunnas -> RE: Spotting Partisans - WAD? (2/18/2011 11:41:34 AM)

Aha, so they can be displaced, I had missed that! Perhaps the best thing would be not to show the night airdrops in the display of combats for the axis side then? I mean, these are supposed to be clandestine things anyway, and the germans would not normally notice them if done successfully.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI