H3ANW-UE UGM TLAM Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Tech Support

TimOusley -> H3ANW-UE UGM TLAM Problem (2/18/2011 9:21:47 AM)

Hi guys--This one's kinda comical. Working in Ultimate ver. 3.10.1.0 all upgraded on an Alienware Intel i7 with 12 GB RAM, Windows 7x64, playing Okinawa using the Standard DB. I knocked out the airfield using surface-launched TLAMs and wanted to knock out the remaining SAM site on red base. Loaded up my submarine tubes with TLAM-Cs (they are torp tube-launched), but when I try to fire them, the weps box tells me the altitude is too high at anything above -50m, and altitude is too low from -51m or deeper. I tried, but there ain't a setting for 50-1/2 meters! :)
I'm thinking this is a DB problem but when I take a look at the weapon in the DB (UGM TLAM-C build IIA) it looks like the data is for a surface-launched missile. I tried using the same loadout in a couple other scenarios and I just get the 'not close enough' dialog box, which was even more confusing.
Can someone check this out? I tried to attach my .sav file but can't figure out how to attach anything but a photo file. Should be easy to reproduce though.
Thanks,
Tim Ousley

TimOusley -> RE: H3ANW-UE UGM TLAM Problem (2/20/2011 6:52:30 PM)

Oops, sorry guys. I thought the ODB was also included in the supported DBs. Will do.
Thanks Rolf.
Tim O.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI