where are we all from ... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

retkit -> where are we all from ... (9/13/2002 9:53:08 PM)

I was looking for a guy from the samegeneral area ...and wanted to take a poll ...where do we all come from ... I mean what countries ?

ps. I am interested in finding a PBEM mate for early war scenarios ...

RolandRahn_MatrixForum -> Re: where are we all from ... (9/14/2002 2:28:06 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by retkit
[B]I was looking for a guy from the samegeneral area ...and wanted to take a poll ...where do we all come from ... I mean what countries ?

ps. I am interested in finding a PBEM mate for early war scenarios ... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi!

Small scenarios with all options on?
Which theater (ETO/PTO)?
Which time?
Which sides?
Approx. 1 Turn/day?
I play nearly everything, I just hate the desert ;)

Roland

[email]roland.rahn@cityweb.de[/email]

Supervisor -> (9/14/2002 8:01:21 AM)

Added one that I know we have gamers from. Australia, wether they respond or not I don't know.

retkit -> (9/15/2002 2:01:55 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]Added one that I know we have gamers from. Australia, wether they respond or not I don't know. [/B][/QUOTE]

my apologies to budd , yes of course there are ...how could I forget ...

but are there really only 14 of us ?

Katana -> (9/15/2002 10:51:42 PM)

16, including the alien.
This could be useful for finding online opponents too, at least you can find someone in the same time zone a little more easily.

JonnieWalker -> (9/16/2002 10:12:21 PM)

Eastern Europe, Ukraine, from beautiful city Odessa, Pearl near the Sea how it was called in Soviet Union. City of humor and beautiful women :)

melcer -> where are we all from ... (9/18/2002 3:34:24 AM)

What! There's western, central/eastern and southern europe but no northern!

:)

Just a hello from your unstoppable swede.

Melcer

Wombat63 -> where are we from? (9/18/2002 8:14:51 PM)

OK I'M late but better than never. I will play anyone just give me time out for the +12 hrs for america (est) and +6 for turkey. work the rest out.
Cheers
Wombat

retkit -> Re: where are we all from ... (9/19/2002 3:32:13 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by melcer
[B]What! There's western, central/eastern and southern europe but no northern!

:)

Just a hello from your unstoppable swede.

Melcer [/B][/QUOTE]

unstoppable eh ? ...Artillery commander rain shells on that advancing wave of infantry ....!

retkit -> Re: Re: where are we all from ... (9/19/2002 3:33:52 AM)

I wonder who is the other guy from S. Europe ? ýs there a Greek around here ?

melcer -> Re: where are we from? (9/19/2002 8:34:15 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wombat63
[B]OK I'M late but better than never. I will play anyone just give me time out for the +12 hrs for america (est) and +6 for turkey. work the rest out.
Cheers
Wombat [/B][/QUOTE]

Wombat,

I heard you're also playing with retkit. One of our games is ending so if you are interrested you and I can have a game.
You can ask retkit about me if you want a reference. :)

Melcer

Ohh, and retkit, your artillery has killed ONE artillery gunner excluding the Beob and NO infanterist. Your mines are doing much better than your artillery!

retkit -> Re: Re: where are we from? (9/19/2002 9:03:09 PM)

To stop u I will even use the rusty stick to bang on the helmets of your troops as they climb over the hills.

Actually , I am also curious what do they make of these artillery shells ? They would kill more if they were solid shot.

melcer -> Re: where are we from? (9/20/2002 6:06:18 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by retkit
[B]To stop u I will even use the rusty stick to bang on the helmets of your troops as they climb over the hills.

Actually , I am also curious what do they make of these artillery shells ? They would kill more if they were solid shot. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, don't you worry retkit; your mines are taking their toll and the artillery DO suppress my troops. Two units have actually retreated once! :)

By the way, have you mined the whole hill? Hmmm, shall I cross over it through the minefields or pass round it and into your guns....decisions, decisions.... :)

Melcer

retkit -> Re: Re: where are we from? (9/20/2002 6:12:20 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by melcer
[B]

Well, don't you worry retkit; your mines are taking their toll and the artillery DO suppress my troops. Two units have actually retreated once! :)

By the way, have you mined the whole hill? Hmmm, shall I cross over it through the minefields or pass round it and into your guns....decisions, decisions.... :)

Melcer [/B][/QUOTE]

Well , have u given thought to the psychological effects of shellfire on troops ? Poor darlings ...

Anyway, the guns await u , as does companies of stuarts to charge u once u climb to the top...

The wurframen was nice touch....however can u reload it quickly ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI