Default Sort of Designs Screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

qqqqqq666 -> Default Sort of Designs Screen (2/27/2011 9:40:19 AM)

Another question from me. :)

How can I return the Designs screen on its default sorting setting? After i meddle with the sorting categories (eg. Role, Subrole etc), it can get messed up.

Thanks again :)

Data -> RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen (2/27/2011 9:48:03 AM)

I think the initial sort is made by date though it's not visible. So if you sort on latest designs you should be there. I'll be checking a little on this as well, I always wanted to know this but always forgot to verify. In case the default sort order is not one of those listed we can't get back, afaik the same for expansion planner or any other sorted list.

Data -> RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen (2/27/2011 1:14:02 PM)

Just fired a new one to check this, indeed none of the existing sorts is used for the default sorting. So it seems that we cannot get the default sorting back once we've played with the others. Maybe a save / load would reset this but even if it works it's too much trouble....unless you really want it.

frugaldude -> RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen (2/27/2011 4:51:38 PM)

You can reach the default sort by double clicking any of the titles.  Then close the window and when reopened you should have the default sort.
I found first sorting a wider column to such as 'names' to see the little sort arrow and then double clicking to make sure the arrow vanishes helps.

Data -> RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen (2/27/2011 5:33:37 PM)

nice to see you again frugaldude..I also noticed the doubleclicking that makes the sort (either ascending or descending) go away but never closed / reopened the window after that
after just doubleclicking the sort does goes away but the default doesn't get back, will close / open the window again....good find [sm=00000436.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI