Soviet partisan supply flights (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Jaypea -> Soviet partisan supply flights (3/6/2011 12:58:24 AM)

Anyone notice as playing soviets that one of your partisan units gets like 10 flgihts of supply each turn for about 300 tons of total supply. Yet it shows 0% supply? Bug?

cookie monster -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/6/2011 1:04:18 AM)

yep Ive noticed it

yep its been reported before on the tech forum

Jaypea -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/6/2011 1:15:29 AM)

Enough said

76mm -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/9/2011 8:51:41 AM)

In a PBEM game I'm playing, Ive put transports and level bomers into all of the VVS bases, set them for night flights, and move them fairly close to the line. And yet there are only one or two supply flights per turn across the whole front (vs about a dozen when I played vs the AI). Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Mehring -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/9/2011 9:04:00 AM)

Never noticed that but...

Now we have the supply flights not showing up in detail for the Germans- good- do we get them showing on the German F11 screen? I've not seen any. It would seem strange for AA units engaging enemy planes not to report anything.

jomni -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/9/2011 9:08:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 76mm

In a PBEM game I'm playing, Ive put transports and level bomers into all of the VVS bases, set them for night flights, and move them fairly close to the line. And yet there are only one or two supply flights per turn across the whole front (vs about a dozen when I played vs the AI). Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Same experiene here. Maybe, they can only send once and they send all available planes all at once instead of many spearate smaller flights.

76mm -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/9/2011 10:35:27 AM)

hmmm, then that would have to be a change, because vs the AI I had a lot more supply flights. I was thinking that maybe the German player has tweaked his settings to shoot down my supply flights, but you would think that at least some planes would get through.

Something seems odd, because as mentioned, right now I get 1-2 supply flights per turn, and only within a few hexes of the front line.

76mm -> RE: Soviet partisan supply flights (3/11/2011 6:56:57 AM)

bump...this problem is continuing in my PBEM game, just a couple of airdrops within a few hexes of the frontline...in my game vs the AI I had many airdrops, and far behind enemy lines--has anybody else seen this? What is going on?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI