Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

TulliusDetritus -> Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:08:59 PM)

Ok, it's about industry evacuation. If I know I won't be able to evacuate all of my industry and therefore evacuate a small fraction of everything in x city, it will rebuild later in its new location (very slowly) or what is left behind will be PERMANENTLY lost?

Thanks in advance

ussdefiant -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:25:08 PM)

HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles is split, whatever parts of things like tanks/aircraft you leave behind are destroyed, but they expand back up to their build limit at the Expansion Rate.

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:30:03 PM)

So that means I should make sure everything is evacuated (although they are fractions). Because IF I do not evacuate an item at all (100% left behind) it will NOT rebuild (because it simply does not exist).

Thank you very much for the quick answer [&o]

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:45:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HMSImperator

whatever parts of things like tanks/aircraft you leave behind are destroyed, but they expand back up to their build limit at the Expansion Rate.

Sorry, but what about "HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles"? This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

Helpless -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:46:57 PM)

quote:

This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

No, they won't be rebuild there.

Panama -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:53:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Sorry, but what about "HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles"? This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

I think I read someplace that you have to evacuate at least half of these to reach historic production levels. I don't recall exactly were at the moment.

Helpless -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 5:59:56 PM)

quote:

I think I read someplace that you have to evacuate at least half of these to reach historic production levels.

It was said about the air/afv factory evacuation.

TulliusDetritus -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 6:02:46 PM)

I see, thank you [sm=scared0018.gif]

Oleg Mastruko -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/13/2011 7:31:12 PM)

Heavy industry, armaments and vehicles - what you move you move and that's it. Nothing rebuilds, 1 point is 1 point. 1 point removed is 1 point removed. 1 point lost (not evacuated) is 1 point lost permanently. You can move it point by point at different locations.

Specific industry like T-34 factory or KV-1 factory or Il-2 factory is best removed as whole. If you can move the whole 60 points, or whatever, in one go. If you move only 10 points it will repair and eventually rebuild and expand but it will take a LOOONG time. Moving the whole 60-point factory in one go is the best solution. Moving whataver points you can move, like 30, is the second best. Moving 5 by 5 points is second worst solution, but at least something is saved and may rebuild by 45 LOL Finally, not moving it at, and losing the whole factory is obviously the worst solution.

Adnan Meshuggi -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/14/2011 1:16:58 PM)

well, i think this should be changed.
The russians would have rebuild certain industries, if they had lost em

Sure, it could be gamey, so the rebuild should cost manpower (so you decide if you want to add more tanks or men), but the capability of the SU should be recognized.

Canīt say if this is doable in the program.

sillyflower -> RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) (3/14/2011 2:37:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

Heavy industry, armaments and vehicles - what you move you move and that's it. Nothing rebuilds, 1 point is 1 point. 1 point removed is 1 point removed. 1 point lost (not evacuated) is 1 point lost permanently. You can move it point by point at different locations.

Specific industry like T-34 factory or KV-1 factory or Il-2 factory is best removed as whole. If you can move the whole 60 points, or whatever, in one go. If you move only 10 points it will repair and eventually rebuild and expand but it will take a LOOONG time. Moving the whole 60-point factory in one go is the best solution. Moving whataver points you can move, like 30, is the second best. Moving 5 by 5 points is second worst solution, but at least something is saved and may rebuild by 45 LOL Finally, not moving it at, and losing the whole factory is obviously the worst solution.

But what you don't move in 1 go for tanks and aicraft ( I don't know about vehicles) instantly disappears so you can't move turn by turn unlike HI/arms.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI