First PBEM wanted....(CLOSED) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

kjnoel -> First PBEM wanted....(CLOSED) (3/14/2011 11:27:24 AM)

I've been playing the AI in a number of scenarios for a couple of months and have been trawling the forums for hints and tips. I "think" I am ready to receive my first PBEM drubbing....

I am open to any scenario suggestions.

topeverest -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 1:27:16 PM)

Good luck admiral!

You are taking the right step to challenge another armchair admiral and most importantly keep a positive attitude...

kjnoel -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 1:45:34 PM)

I probably should have added that I've only played allies so far so would like to stick with them to start with.

SunDowner -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 4:35:46 PM)

How about Guadalcanal, 1 day turns. Nothing "gamey". Standard preferences. Can do about a turn per day, somtimes more or less. I'll take the IJN no problem.

kjnoel -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 6:14:08 PM)

thanks for the response. PM sent.

nashvillen -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 7:00:18 PM)

kjnoel, you won't go back to the AI once you have tasted real blood! :)

kjnoel -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/14/2011 7:36:48 PM)

Doesn't that kind of depend on whether I am tasting my own blood from a fat lip or not? [:'(]

Any more takers? I have a Guadalcanal starting with cward31548 but could easily manage another small scenario?

sdhundt -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/15/2011 5:23:01 AM)

I would like to try a Coral sea game with me as the Japs. The reason is, I did a simulation that worked out perfect for the Japs. (me) but then in a tournament it failed badly. So I'm interested in the third attempt at the game.

kjnoel -> RE: First PBEM wanted.... (3/15/2011 10:41:33 AM)

Thanks for the interest. Two games now; hopefully I won't go back to the AI with my tail between my legs!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI