Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific

Max 86 -> Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (3/16/2011 4:05:48 PM)

I wanted to verify exactly what those diagonal lines in a sea zone represent. Does this mean the zone has already been recon'd or the zone can not be reached for recon? Please explain. Thanks.

Magpius -> RE: Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (3/17/2011 12:17:43 AM)

If you are playing the standard map, they merely represent the extent of the sea zone you are in.
These lines are not present in some map mods.
You may wish to post a screen grab, if this doesn't answer your question. I'm not sure why it could not be reached if you're already in it.

Max 86 -> RE: Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (3/17/2011 3:08:29 AM)

Well, I thought that to but then I thought that would be pointless. I mean, I usually know what sea zone I'm in when selecting a unit. But other than that, when selecting an air unit for recon I will zoom out and some of the surrounding zones are lined out and some are not. I can't really point to exactly why. I know I haven't recon'd all of those that are lined out.

doomtrader -> RE: Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (3/21/2011 7:38:50 PM)

Max 86, could you please post a screenshot?

Max 86 -> RE: Diagonal Lines in Sea Zones? (3/22/2011 6:27:07 PM)

I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one. I have a problem starting up SOP. I will explain further in the tech support thread. Its not a software issue with the game, just me not being careful....I think.[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI