single fire (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center

Wombat63 -> single fire (9/18/2002 8:27:51 PM)

I am a tad tired of firing ever time I need a shot. Is there anyway of setting the units up to multiple shots till the opfor is dead or ammo for the turn is expended, as in SP3. If not are their any plans for a future upgrade with this feature?

Cheers
Wombat:)

[FONT=times new roman]WOMBAT: eats roots shoots and leaves much like a soldier when you think about it!![/FONT]

AbsntMndedProf -> (9/18/2002 8:41:56 PM)

Not that I know of. As far as I know, from reading in the forums, SP:WaW is a done deal, so you might want to post your idea to the CL forum.

Eric Maietta

Voriax -> (9/18/2002 9:19:17 PM)

Hi Wombat

Umm...so do you want to turn the opfire completely off? So that during AI's turn your units will fire whenever they get a chance? Just set the opfire confirmation delay to zero.

Voriax

Irinami -> (9/19/2002 10:06:16 AM)

He means if he has an infantry unit with 6 for it's main weapon's shots, does he [I]have[/I] to hold down (or keep tapping) the F key, or can he do a little trickery and go to the john while the computer does the work for him. The answer seems to be no, though I bet if he hit up some hacking forums there may be a more complex answer.

Ograbme -> (9/19/2002 10:37:38 AM)

This is why you need one of those plastic see-saw perpetual motion birds, like Homer Simpson.

Y...Y...Y...Y...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI