Gameplay Videos (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront

Firebri -> Gameplay Videos (3/29/2011 7:14:51 PM)

More gameplay vids would be nice.

freeboy -> RE: Gameplay Videos (3/29/2011 8:15:26 PM)

or just release it and we could make all the fun little videos we want

Mad Russian -> RE: Gameplay Videos (3/29/2011 8:37:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

or just release it and we could make all the fun little videos we want

This suggestion gets my vote.

Good Hunting.

MR

Firebri -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/7/2011 6:44:40 PM)

Any news on vids ?

Mobius -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/7/2011 7:59:27 PM)

I tried making one but with the free software I used it didn't go well. I'll try on my other machine.

We should at least have one so if anyone went to Youtube something would be there.

WilliePete -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/7/2011 11:04:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mobius

I tried making one but with the free software I used it didn't go well. I'll try on my other machine.

We should at least have one so if anyone went to Youtube something would be there.

It would be nice to see a solid vid showcasing what Ostfront is all about. Might be a good way to help get the word out about the upcoming release. Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to believe the Ostfront crew is struggling with the tech to get a video up and running...

Enigma6584 -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/8/2011 1:27:20 AM)

I would agree and again, no disrespect to the Ostfront crew.  I would like to see and hear how the game actually plays myself.

junk2drive -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/8/2011 2:45:53 AM)

We are all volunteers and I for one have never done a video. I think that we would hesitate to purchase a video program out of our own pockets just to make a video for the public.

Richie61 -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/8/2011 3:28:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

We are all volunteers and I for one have never done a video. I think that we would hesitate to purchase a video program out of our own pockets just to make a video for the public.

Just throwing this out there: so don't [sm=00000106.gif] me....

But someone didn't one from Matrix for Youtube [:D]

quote:

Uploaded by MatrixGamesPress on Aug 16, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDmviOX-HFU&feature=related

Maybe someone could use FRAP (free trial) non official Matrix person of course.
http://www.fraps.com/

junk2drive -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/8/2011 3:35:34 AM)

I googled for freeware capture programs and tried one that didn't work more that once. FRAPS free has a 30 second limit IIRC. Rick has been working with something for his MM videos but I guess they don't work in game.

Maybe Matrix owns a copy of something and Erik will find the time to post something.

Mobius -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/8/2011 5:00:06 AM)

The game has been improved since that was made. New grass and dug-in entrenchments.

Stridor -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/14/2011 2:47:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: WilliePete
Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to believe the Ostfront crew is struggling with the tech to get a video up and running...

+1

Boggles the mind doesn't it?

I posted some small vids of the game in action somewhere around here but you willl have to dig the up.

S.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Gameplay Videos (4/14/2011 4:40:54 AM)

We certainly have the ability to do a video, but we are focusing our time on finishing the release and in the meantime getting the demo out to you, which should serve better than a video at this point. [8D]

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI