DivX (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> Tech Support

tedbert86 -> DivX (3/29/2011 10:13:46 PM)

1. I had problems with DivX on my computer in general (not with SoTP) and I had to uninstall it. What effect does that have on the game?

Razz1 -> RE: DivX (3/30/2011 6:45:08 AM)

Can not see introduction movie :(

madgamer2 -> RE: DivX (5/3/2011 4:27:42 AM)

I have friends who tell me stories about this ....."PROGRAM" DIVX as being a POS and i can tell you they are true. First it kept wanting to be my media program of choice (well I fixed that). I installed and uninstalled it 4 times exactly as the help desk said (from the disk) and it never did run the intro graphics..sound was great.
The company was of no use what so ever and did not answer my email about exactly what is this program used for. Now I find out it is just for the Intro graphics? What made them choose this media POS? No other games Matrix sells from third parties use it?
I download the latest version right from there website and now the graphics are great..but no sound til the game begins. The game runs so slow against the AI with long gaps I thought it died or froze up as there was nothing moving for a couple of minutes at a time on the screen. This was on either my average speed XP SLI AMD 4200 or my fast windows 7 Phenom 2 system.

If it was not to late i would get a refund and return the disk and case. Well life is a learning lesson I guess. Its to bad but some of there games looked good on the web site but with me once burned twice learned. Matrix is only human most of the time so they are allowed to make a mistake. The help desk could not even tell me why the program was installed. NO MORE WASTELAND GAMES FOR ME

a sadder but wiser,
Madgamer 2

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI