updating probs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

tiger claw -> updating probs (9/22/2002 7:33:39 AM)

lost my hard drive 3 weeks ago now i am back up ,reloaded uv.
it willnot update, gives me a error message and stops after uploaded 5 or so meg of data! what gives? never have a prob before! any help soon would be great wish i have saved the updates to cd! [ARRR]

Von webber

tanjman -> (9/22/2002 7:05:54 PM)

tiger claw,

Are you using 'True Update'? If so have you tried to download directly from:

http://www.matrixgames.com/insidemg/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=12

The first time I used 'True Update' I got an error message and ended up downloading it manualy and have been doing it this way ever since.

tiger claw -> no luck (9/23/2002 6:09:10 AM)

i have used ture update it stops. and i have used from the web site as you said it will not give me all the data!! give me about half and stops.

Erik Rutins -> Response... (9/23/2002 10:09:50 AM)

Tigerclaw,

Sorry for the delayed response, was away this weekend. When you reinstalled, did you install any new download "managers" or change settings on other background software? The links still work fine here, so something must be different on your system to cause downloads to abort. Have you tried downloading large files from other sites?

Regards,

- Erik

Admiral_Arctic -> (9/24/2002 7:50:22 PM)

Quit stalling and get your butt out here now where I can blow it off!

Ron Saueracker -> Mine gives error message too. (9/27/2002 5:08:34 PM)

Grrr.......there goes the blood pressure!:mad:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI