Tankhead SPWaW Resources UPDATE! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Tankhead -> Tankhead SPWaW Resources UPDATE! (9/22/2002 10:44:12 AM)

Hi Folks!

I built a new site and comments are welcome good or bad. I hope you enjoy the new site as much I enjoyed building it. If you find something that don't work please let me know ASAP.

Thank you for your support!

Warrior -> (9/22/2002 11:03:15 AM)

Looks great! :)

Orzel Bialy -> I like it.... (9/22/2002 11:07:25 AM)

I agree with REMF...looks good, great job Tankhead. :)

Code Talker -> (9/23/2002 4:16:48 AM)

Yep, I like it too. I'm ready for Yukon Territory to open though.

Tankhead -> (9/23/2002 1:49:57 PM)

Thanks Gents glad you like it :D
I'm working on it, I have many things on the go all in good time ;) maybe 36 hours in a day would be better LOL

Fabio Prado -> A Fantastic Web Site! (9/24/2002 4:18:04 AM)

I already told Tankhead how much I liked the new looks, but I must drop a line here for those who still have not visited it.

Tankhead's Down To Earth and SPWAW Resources is well worth visiting frequently not only for the already known excellent content on every imaginable SPWAW goodies, but because it has now a truely professional design. Having followed his progress since the very beginning, I never cease to admire Rick's creativity and quickness to learn new things, and I am certain that this web site will grow better and better.

So, Rick, old buddy, congratulations on a wonderful job, and I whish you great success with your web site.
You surely deserve it. :) :cool: :D

Fab

Tankhead -> Re: A Fantastic Web Site! (9/24/2002 2:06:59 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabio Prado
[B]I already told Tankhead how much I liked the new looks, but I must drop a line here for those who still have not visited it.

Tankhead's Down To Earth and SPWAW Resources is well worth visiting frequently not only for the already known excellent content on every imaginable SPWAW goodies, but because it has now a truely professional design. Having followed his progress since the very beginning, I never cease to admire Rick's creativity and quickness to learn new things, and I am certain that this web site will grow better and better.

So, Rick, old buddy, congratulations on a wonderful job, and I whish you great success with your web site.
You surely deserve it. :) :cool: :D

Fab [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Fabio for the very kind words :)
Yes indeed you were with me right from the beginning and help me out a lot, sure came a long way hehehe. Looking back at those days it felt like I was blind and trial and errors was the only way. Some one ask me once who was my teacher and I replyed "me, my self and I and a good friend name Fabio :D :D :D

Fabio Prado -> Re: Re: A Fantastic Web Site! (9/25/2002 4:45:00 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tankhead
[B]

Thanks a lot Fabio for the very kind words :)
Yes indeed you were with me right from the beginning and help me out a lot, sure came a long way hehehe. Looking back at those days it felt like I was blind and trial and errors was the only way. Some one ask me once who was my teacher and I replyed "me, my self and I and a good friend name Fabio :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Now you have made me blush...:)

Fab

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI