RHG HQ's (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Aditia -> RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 7:20:34 PM)

Is there any drawback in disbanding them? I am playing 43-45 campaign so there are a lot of partisans, but I can't see anything that the RHG's are particularly involved in in dealing with them.

For now I have set their TOE to 50%, but I don't see their manpower going down...

squatter -> RE: RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 7:29:13 PM)

They can be vaguely useful by having automated rail repair units operating from them repairing patches of rail outside the radius of AGC/OKH etc (if these higher HQs are closer to the front lines, for example.)

Other than that, pretty useless I'd have said.

Lrfss -> RE: RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 7:29:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aditia

Is there any drawback in disbanding them? I am playing 43-45 campaign so there are a lot of partisans, but I can't see anything that the RHG's are particularly involved in in dealing with them.

For now I have set their TOE to 50%, but I don't see their manpower going down...

Some might consider it kinda gamey to disband the RHG's, however Vs the AI I didand just assigned the SEC units to OKH. I also set thier (SEC) TOE to 50% as well, along with transferring out the support units prior to disbanding the RHG's, Did that like 10 turns ago and no issues have arisen that I've seen. They are just HQ's for the SEC garrision units as you may have figured, I've never had mine see anything other than anti-partisan/garrison duties...

Aditia -> RE: RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 7:48:16 PM)

does disbanding also delete the supoprt units attached to it?

Lrfss -> RE: RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 7:50:41 PM)

quote:

I'm not 100% on that but I think it would, I'm not willing to try it so I transfer them out manually, etc.

fiva55 -> RE: RHG HQ's (4/8/2011 8:10:35 PM)

quote:

No need to fear, the support units attached to a disbanded RHG simply move up the chain of command.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI