Hanko or Bust! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

chasman -> Hanko or Bust! (4/9/2011 12:28:43 AM)

Here's a weird one. My Sv rifle brigade routed across the Gulf of Finland from Tallinn to Hanko. Good swimmers these guys. I abandoned Hanko previously and my guess is that it was still Sv controlled when the rout ocurred. Seems to me they shouldn't have ended up there though. Fortunes of War!

[image]local://upfiles/36760/E9FDBDCBB8CC44B6AC05E3D76AED493D.jpg[/image]

Lrfss -> RE: Hanko or Bust! (4/9/2011 12:53:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chasman

Here's a weird one. My Sv rifle brigade routed across the Gulf of Finland from Tallinn to Hanko. Good swimmers these guys. I abandoned Hanko previously and my guess is that it was still Sv controlled when the rout ocurred. Seems to me they shouldn't have ended up there though. Fortunes of War!

[image]local://upfiles/36760/E9FDBDCBB8CC44B6AC05E3D76AED493D.jpg[/image]

I take it that this was Vs the AI? How long prior to this did you abandon Hanko turn wise? No doubt they went via Sea Transport from port to port, however it should be that they went to a more logical location and not just the first Soviet controlled port which must be how the game is programed...

chasman -> RE: Hanko or Bust! (4/9/2011 1:58:23 AM)

Actually, the Axis player is live. The Sv unit retreated from Tallinn proper, was attacked again and retreated to 2 hexes from Tallinn, then was attacked a third time and routed to a higher plane. Hanko was abandoned on the previous turn and, I'm guessing, not occupied by the Finns.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI