Changing Unit MPs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding

bevans -> Changing Unit MPs (4/10/2011 6:06:19 PM)

Have been working on my version of the '41 GC and had moved various units around. Was finished and went to the main page of the editor and hit a couple of the mystery buttons on the right, including Set All Unit MPs. Admittedly a stupid thing to do as I have no idea what it does but sounds pretty innocuous. Wrong. Now have the opening turn with many Axis ground units at 8 MP and very, very few at 16. Pz/Mot divs 20-40% down on MPs. Puts a real crimp into the Blitzkrieg on Turn 1. My last preserved Sc file save is many hours of modding back so I am looking for a way of restoring the Wehrmacht to full movement on Turn 1. I have gone into the editor and see no way to adjust unit MPs at the start of a scenario. Any insights into this would be gratefully appreciated.

TAIL_GUNNER -> RE: Changing Unit MPs (4/10/2011 7:52:51 PM)

I did the same thing awhile back and reported it.
I think it'll be fixed in 1.04

all you can do to fix it is edit the MP values in the exported .csv file
...which is about as exciting as watching a WNBA game.

bevans -> RE: Changing Unit MPs (4/10/2011 9:34:07 PM)

Thanks for that; maybe will wait for 1.04 then.

gregusc -> RE: Changing Unit MPs (4/30/2011 11:14:13 PM)

Okay, I'm using the 1.04 ver. and I still can't set the movement points of units I add or move? I set them, save scn, reload scn. in editor later and find the movement points back at zero. Am I missing something? The method I use is to add a unit and deploy it to the map then click freeze the unit and leave the number of turns to freeze field blank. This sets the movement to first turn amount. I am messing with the axis allies in Hungary and Rumania so I'm guessing that those locations can't have first turn movement (maybe hardcoded by location?)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI