Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

dudalb_slith -> Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (4/10/2011 7:25:37 PM)

It's been two months since the last updateat Jason's blog .Hopefullly the game is still on track......

Jason Petho -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (4/10/2011 11:16:17 PM)

Absolutely, and just finished a new Vietnam scenario, with more in the works!

The new one is called "The Long Road to Pleiku" which deals with the withdrawal of G.M. 100 from An Khe to Pleiku through the infamous Mang Yang Pass in 1954.

A long scenario, but a bloody nail biter!

Jason Petho

Geomitrak -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (4/10/2011 11:52:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

The new one is called "The Long Road to Pleiku" which deals with the withdrawal of G.M. 100 from An Khe to Pleiku through the infamous Mang Yang Pass in 1954.

Jason Petho

Oh my word, what a massacre that was! Keep going Jason - you are probably heartily sick of it by now, but keep pushing!

Regards

Paul

Warhorse -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (4/12/2011 11:35:54 PM)

Working on icons, looong process!!

Mike

Jason Petho -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (4/13/2011 3:44:08 PM)

But they look amazing, Mike!!

Keep up the outstanding work!

Jason Petho

R_TEAM -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (5/21/2011 6:28:33 PM)

Hi,

waiting too for ModernWars ....

But (sorry) not to buy it , more in the hope of an JTCS 1.05 update after this, with the various errors fixed that are known ....

But will have an look at ModernWars too :)

Regards
R-TEAM

rich12545 -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/25/2011 5:16:41 PM)

Jason, I remember it was just about exactly two years ago that you said you hoped to have Modern Wars out by xmas. [:D]

Good thing you didn't say which xmas.

Jason Petho -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/25/2011 6:54:57 PM)

True... and I still won't.

[;)]

I do have high hopes though!

Jason Petho

sapper32 -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/25/2011 10:44:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

Jason Petho

I like the sound of that scenario any chance of some pics please Jason

Jason Petho -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/26/2011 5:23:56 PM)

You bet!

I will post some screenshots tonight.

Jason Petho

sapper32 -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/26/2011 10:32:25 PM)

Great will look forward to it and to playing when you guys release the game[:)]

Boonierat -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/27/2011 5:12:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sapper32

Great will look forward to it and to playing when you guys release the game[:)]

I'm working on an LCG about the Battle of Dak To, 1-25 November 1967, should be fun [;)]

Jason Petho -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/27/2011 5:45:09 AM)

This is a rather large map as it covers from An Khe to the outskirts of Pleiku. Here is the jump map.

[image]http://www.pethocarto.com/images/MangYangJump.jpg[/image]

Here is the trail of the column on leaving the environs of An Khe:

[image]http://www.pethocarto.com/images/MangYang_1.jpg[/image]

Here is head of the column about to have a bad day.

[image]http://www.pethocarto.com/images/MangYang_2.jpg[/image]

And here is a level 3 view of PK22 and Mang Yang Pass on the left... once the column clears the pass, there is still a fair distance to travel.

[image]http://www.pethocarto.com/images/MangYang_3.jpg[/image]

Jason Petho

MrRoadrunner -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/27/2011 10:22:05 AM)

Lookin' good! [:)]

RR

fmonster -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (7/27/2011 2:46:13 PM)

Very Nice! Thanks for the update!

MrRoadrunner -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (6/3/2012 11:44:38 AM)

*bump*

Just to see if anything is in the works to get this project completed? [:)]

RR

tide1530 -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (6/3/2012 1:10:35 PM)

I'm trying to get a vehicle bridge built across some ditch the Egyptians dug. They blew every bridge in Lower Egypt. I guess engineers work just fine.

Warhorse -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (6/3/2012 5:50:43 PM)

Making some icons still for Vietnam now. Some for ARVN, some for NVA.

CaptainHuge -> RE: Nothing about Modern Wars for a while.... (6/4/2012 3:20:28 PM)

Thanks for the update guys! It is nice to know that some progress is still being made. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI