Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Tac2i -> Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 12:56:55 AM)

Woot!

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/405/Advanced.Tactics:.Gold

See Eric Rutins post below for a link to the discount page if you are an owner of AT:WWII. You'll need your AT serial number to make use of it.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 1:05:43 AM)

Hi Everyone,

The official announcement will follow, but you can now purchase Advanced Tactics: Gold here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/405/Advanced.Tactics:.Gold

The $15 discount coupon for Advanced Tactics: WWII owners is here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/discount/atgold.asp

parusski -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 1:29:56 AM)

Yes, yes, yes. Bought and now downloading. Can't wait.

Rosseau -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 2:38:12 AM)

Way to go, guys. I can't play it right now, but please post about all the good (and new) stuff. And thanks for the discount, too.

Sweed -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 3:08:09 AM)

Being an owner of AT WWII and getting the $15 discount made this a first day purchase. Only problem is it looks like it will be bedtime before the download is done. Then of course we have plans for the next two days. Looks like it will be the weekend before I can dig in.

mgarnett -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 3:21:27 AM)

Just purchased my copy!

jomni -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 5:21:05 AM)

Must.... Resist....
Too many games to play.

BTW, does the $15 discount expire?

papajack -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 5:34:58 AM)

Yes....installing now ...[:)][:)]

Surprise that it take lengthy time to install for 200MB ++ game ..maybe due to my ancient computer...

Rosseau -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 5:41:12 AM)

Based on past discounts, the answer is no, it doesn't expire. And if it does, Erik gives fair warning. Good luck "resisting." I won't last it until Friday!

alaric318 -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 5:52:46 AM)

best greetings, and best of luck with sales on this very good game engine, i really, by now, love the fact that each regime get a fixed people in random games, without having to edit it, i mean, i can make a generic "extra" file and use it, and give peoples modifiers that will come on auto scheme to the scenario, great feature, i have to re-do the read on how to make a classic Adv. Tactics engine random map ready for his gold version, i are very pleased with this purchase, and thanks for support previous customers, again, best of luck with sales on this great matrix release,

have my best regards,

Murat30/Alarick.

parusski -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 10:22:36 AM)

Good luck resisting jomni, I too put up resistance, but failed. I never reached bed last night because I had WITE going on one monitor and AT:Gold on a second. My eyes grow tired, but Matrix keeps me awake.

Josh -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 11:13:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Good luck resisting jomni, I too put up resistance, but failed. I never reached bed last night because I had WITE going on one monitor and AT:Gold on a second. My eyes grow tired, but Matrix keeps me awake.

You're a brave man Parusski, WitE and ATG on two screens late at night.
The only thing I'm capable of at that time is unscrew the cork of my Jack Daniels. [;)]

parusski -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 11:43:13 AM)

Josh, your post made me laugh and that gave me energy. Now I just need a new reason to be "sick" today so I can keep this marathon going.

Casus_Belli -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 12:36:08 PM)

If you have enough Jack Daniels, you will be sick enough to miss work, but maybe too sick to play games. Hmmm... [8|]

henri51 -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 12:52:54 PM)

If you want to play the game on more than one computer, make sure you don't destroy the install file. When I got to the office twelve hours after I bought the game, I found that the download link in the email from Plimus had expired! I ordered the box, but that will take a couple of weeks to get here. Yes, I did write a scathing message to Plimus and Matrix...[:@]

Henri

Edit: Eric replied on another thread that this is a mistake and that it will be fixed, downloads are supposed to be available for much longer.

Matto -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/13/2011 12:56:36 PM)

Bought, used discount, installing ... great !!!

Fintilgin -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/14/2011 12:10:48 AM)

Is anyone else getting miserable speeds from the servers? I'm getting like between 14 and 20kps, it's pretty miserable. I tried cancelling and restarting the download, but it's the same thing. :(

It's not on my end either, tried downloading a couple other small things and got great speed from other sites.

Rosseau -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/14/2011 2:21:26 AM)

FWIW, had no problem several hours ago. I don't know. Even the day WitE was released, I got good download speed, and everyone was on there that night.

Casus_Belli -> RE: Advanced Tactics Gold Released! (4/15/2011 11:24:19 AM)

"Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... :o)"

I hope it's better...[:-]

And yes, it is. A lot [;)].

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI