How interactive are the games devs with the players (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

ollobrains -> How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 2:55:29 AM)

Just a new player to this gmae wondering if like gal civ the devs are active here and active in developing the game , or more like EA games and just not so much ignorant but not really active or interactive with the offical forum if this is it, i dont see an ideas and new features forum seperate so not sure where to place it. Just wondering a) where we put it b) is the game still activley developed c) are the devs active in feedback and new ideas d) here or is there another offical forum good game that could be made quite a bit better ive got ideas but dont want to put any eggs out of place here so if there isnt much activity ie game is kinda of finished ill go back to lurking and playing

Foraven -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 5:13:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ollobrains

Just a new player to this gmae wondering if like gal civ the devs are active here and active in developing the game , or more like EA games and just not so much ignorant but not really active or interactive with the offical forum if this is it, i dont see an ideas and new features forum seperate so not sure where to place it. Just wondering a) where we put it b) is the game still activley developed c) are the devs active in feedback and new ideas d) here or is there another offical forum good game that could be made quite a bit better ive got ideas but dont want to put any eggs out of place here so if there isnt much activity ie game is kinda of finished ill go back to lurking and playing

As far as i can tell, they never posted in the forum. They do seem to read it, but never interact with us.

ollobrains -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 6:05:48 AM)

so essentially a hands off but a monitoring role.  Well thats good enough for me gues i can put suggestions ( i found the general game discussion area for distant worlds)

ollobrains -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 7:32:20 AM)

fair enough seems active enoug hfor me

Data -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 8:50:26 AM)

Devs here is actually only Elliot and he used to frequent the forums a year ago he cannot do everything, now he pops up just before a patch release to let us know what has been fixed.
Erik from Matrix was more present but even he is less active now, I suspect other projects.

At one point there was even a chat session with Elliot, still regret that I've missed that.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 4:49:21 PM)

Hi guys,

We do read actively, but we don't often have time to post. The pinned wishlist threads are the best place to post suggestions.

Regards,

- Erik

Data -> RE: How interactive are the games devs with the players (4/19/2011 7:56:12 PM)

that is actually very good to know, maybe we can pin Igard's poll thread as well? It would make the wishlist novel easier to weigh [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI