Rabid Seagulls!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Possum -> Rabid Seagulls!!! (9/25/2002 7:56:39 AM)

Thats it!:D
That's why my Minelayers refuse to do their job properly!
Admiral "Proceed to co-ordinates XX YY and lay an offensive minfield E of the San Cristobell anchorage, for the purposed of discouraging nocturnal IJN bombardment T/F visits.
VMF-221 will provide a LR-CAP so you will not have to worry about enemy air activity."
DMS Captain "NO"
Admiral "WHAT!!!"
DM captain "Ther's a colony of rabid seagulls that live around there somewhere, If one of those seagulls gets through, and pecks a mine horn, then me and my ship and crew will become so much confettie raining down over a large patch of ocean."
Admiral "RABID SEAGULLS??"
DM captain "Yep, well known fact, Rabid Seagulls infest the entire Solomons islands chain. Oh, and New Guinia, New Brittian, and New Ireland too. They just luv pecking mine horns, maybe they thing the mines are giant Sea Urchins."
Admiral "Ok, so what if I get you to run some supplies up to San Cristobel, and while your their, take a day off to go visit the lovely San Cristobel beaches?" (Change mission to Fast Transport, do not retire.)
DM captain "That will be fine Sir!"
Admiral "And on your way back, stop and check out the beaches just to the East of San Cristobel too." (After arrival at San Cristobel proceed to Hex E of San christobel, do not retire."
DM captain " Can Do, Sir!"
Admiral "Then, Just Casually kick overboard the 300+ mines your carrying, the return here." (change mission to Mine warfare, retirement allowed.)
DM captain "I think we can manage that Sir, Have to watch out for those Seagulls though."

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI