Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

torontorock -> Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (4/21/2011 11:33:43 PM)

New ATG player here who is just starting my third game. It's the first time I'm trying a game with crates and I've discovered a mercenary camp. Problem is, I cannot turn off production of mercenaries. It's set to 10 and when I click on 0 (or any other number), to shut off production nothing happens. Bug perhaps or am I missing something? Love the game so far by the way :)

ernieschwitz -> RE: Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (4/22/2011 1:28:32 AM)

You canīt turn it off.
But you can decide that itīs production doesnīt go to any HQ. In effect that would turn it off.

torontorock -> RE: Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (4/22/2011 6:21:21 AM)

Ah k thx. Guess I shouldn't have razed it then :)

Josh -> RE: Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (4/22/2011 1:37:20 PM)

I created a special new HQ for the mercenaries camps, so all the mercs go to that HQ. From that HQ I send, depending on the need, more or less mercs to the Supreme HQ... the rest I just "disband".

torontorock -> RE: Can't seem to turn off mercenary camps (4/22/2011 6:59:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

I created a special new HQ for the mercenaries camps, so all the mercs go to that HQ. From that HQ I send, depending on the need, more or less mercs to the Supreme HQ... the rest I just "disband".

Ah good idea

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI