RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Braedonnal -> RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (5/10/2011 12:13:23 AM)

Reproduced the error in a new game.  What I did was rolled a game (100 planets, even clusters) like 5 or so times without letting the game run any time at all.  I changed the settings to 250 planets and rerolled a few more times.  Then I changed to irregular and rolled a couple and went back to 100 planets and even clusters and got this monster system (for the lousy Mortalens).

[image]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/Braedonnal/hellaworlds2.jpg[/image]

211 continental planets and no moons at all.  Mr. Data will like that I know!

Kull -> RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (5/10/2011 12:24:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Braedonnal

Reproduced the error in a new game.  What I did was rolled a game (100 planets, even clusters) like 5 or so times without letting the game run any time at all.  I changed the settings to 250 planets and rerolled a few more times.  Then I changed to irregular and rolled a couple and went back to 100 planets and even clusters and got this monster system (for the lousy Mortalens).

Reproduceable? Awesome! (I can imagine a few people on this forum are gonna be "rollin', rollin', rollin'.....")

Data -> RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (5/10/2011 9:05:05 AM)

Hit it a second time? That's beyond improbable, there has to be something particular to your setup...me wants it. [:)]

Astax -> RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (5/11/2011 4:12:44 AM)

Very odd bug indeed :)

Data -> RE: Ever see this many planets in system before? (5/11/2011 5:42:24 AM)

Let's call it a feature....I wouldn't want this one fixed [:)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI