AGEOD Partership? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

lordhoff -> AGEOD Partership? (5/2/2011 3:58:38 AM)

Is this still on? Been looking for info on "Pride of Nations" such as details on concept and game play but so far, nothing (actually, even the AGEOD site has little to offer other then screen shots). What's the scoop?

martok -> RE: AGEOD Partership? (5/2/2011 4:48:28 AM)

All I know is that Paradox is publishing Vainglory of Nations, since they purchased AGEOD last year.

(Of course, that then begs the question of how Matrix could've published AGEOD's Revolution Under Siege, but I suspect the answer would make my head hurt.)

Phatguy -> RE: AGEOD Partership? (5/2/2011 3:56:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: martok

All I know is that Paradox is publishing Vainglory of Nations, since they purchased AGEOD last year.

(Of course, that then begs the question of how Matrix could've published AGEOD's Revolution Under Siege, but I suspect the answer would make my head hurt.)

They probably had a contract in place prior to the purchase

lordhoff -> RE: AGEOD Partership? (5/3/2011 6:27:25 AM)

That's what I thought. I'd hoped the contract (with MATRIX) would have been continued. Apparently the subtitle is now the to-be title. Hope they don't ruin it - its a good concept. Some years ago Victory Games published "Britannia" (board game) with the same concept - a big favorite of mine.

Arsan -> RE: AGEOD Partership? (5/3/2011 8:20:39 AM)

Hi!
You will find much more info about Pride of Nations aka PON (new title of Vainglory of Nations) on it's own subforum on the Paradox forums. There are a dozen of Development diaries there with lot's of detailed info about new game mechanics, screens and the llike. The developers also post there frequently.

Paradox subforum seems to be working as the main PON forum now. AGEOD forums still work as the main forums for previous games, but there is less info about PON there than in the Paradox forum.
Not sure if it will be ok to post the subforum link here (being competitors and all), so i wont, but it's pretty easy to find [:)]
Cheers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI