med command Tank bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

Aragonite -> med command Tank bug (5/6/2011 11:37:27 AM)

Hello all,
There is an error on the command tank that can be exchanged at the start of play
The game we propose to share them with a panzer commander III J with the characteristics of the Panzer III H ?!

How can we change this and put the good skin and Panzer III H ?

Thank,

Aragonite -> RE: med command Tank bug (5/12/2011 3:28:29 PM)

I have another question, is what this forum is dead?
Nobody is able to provide even one answer ...

RD Oddball -> RE: med command Tank bug (5/16/2011 3:35:34 PM)

Sorry but I personally did not understand your first question. Is it a moding question or are you reporting an error?

Aragonite -> RE: med command Tank bug (5/17/2011 11:10:35 AM)

Before starting the campaign on the German side, there's a bug when I exchange my commander on foot to have a command tank PANZER III H instead.
Indeed in the game it has the skin of a Panzer III J, but kept the characteristics of a Panzer III H

How to restore the smooth skin?

RD Oddball -> RE: med command Tank bug (5/17/2011 4:09:47 PM)

Re: bug you're seeing - So you're saying the data for the Panzer III J is wrong or that the tank graphic needs to be changed to match the Panzer III H. If so we'll look into it to verify the problem.

quote:

How to restore the smooth skin?
Changing vehicle graphics is done by modifying the tanks.azp file. There is a community made tool for extracting the graphics.

Aragonite -> RE: med command Tank bug (5/17/2011 6:33:34 PM)

thank you very much for your reply [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI