GC'41 Axis opponent sought Closed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

heliodorus04 -> GC'41 Axis opponent sought Closed (5/11/2011 5:40:02 PM)

I'm finally done with school, so I have time to run a couple of games.

First, if you're a beginner and would like to play a small scenario versus a human who'll teach as we go, feel free to contact me.

I'm looking to play the 1941 campaign, with me as Soviet. I'm in the early part (12 turns) of another GC'41 as Soviet, so I have some experience, and I think I'm a competent, intermediate to advanced level player. I don't have a lot of grand campaign experience yet.

I could also be pursuaded to play another scenario (GC or small scenario) or the Axis in a GC'41.

I probably have room for a turn a day for up to 2 more games, not counting small scenarios.

Dane

von Beanie -> RE: GC'41 Axis opponent sought (or maybe Soviet) (5/11/2011 6:10:02 PM)

I'd be happy to take you on. I play mostly the Soviets, so I know all of their weaknesses. But I'd be happy to play the dark side.

heliodorus04 -> RE: GC'41 Axis opponent sought (or maybe Soviet) (5/11/2011 6:18:42 PM)

Sent you a PM.

heliodorus04 -> RE: GC'41 Axis opponent sought (or maybe Soviet) (5/11/2011 9:46:39 PM)

Closed, though I'll still take teaching game Road-to scenarios

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI