Soviet airbases being disbanded (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Harain -> Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 12:23:40 PM)

Playing the Soviets (v1.03), it is now 2/42 and I have LOTS of air groups in the reserve and every single airbase has 6 groups.

According to the manual, once there are more than 6 groups per base it should start creating new bases.

Instead of that, 3 bases have been disbanded per turn for the last 2 turns, so now my reserve hasover 50 unassigned groups and no new bases being created.

Any ideas?

PS: all disbanded airbases have been SAD so far, no clue if that means something

EDIT: 2 more turns, 3 more disbanded each turn, totalling 12 now... I'll run out of airbases soon [&:]

Harovan -> RE: Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 1:16:46 PM)

See manual 8.2.2.

You should get compensated by getting ShAD and other bases, unfortunately only 1 per turn.

Harain -> RE: Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 1:28:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harovan

See manual 8.2.2.

You should get compensated by getting ShAD and other bases, unfortunately only 1 per turn.

owww, I didn't notice that part. Well, I hope it stops soon, 18 gone so far, and still now new bases. Over 150 groups in the national reserve now...

Well, I guess I'll just wait, thx a lot for the info

Harovan -> RE: Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 2:52:58 PM)

The SAD will all go.

If you aren't getting new bases, check if you have a lot of empty bases in non-front air commands. Usual suspects are:

- DBAD bases attached to BAK commands and the long range air command
- Bases in the Baltic and Black Sea fleet air command
- Bases in the military districts (Ural, Trans-caucasus etc.)
- PVO bases in Leningrad and Moscow

They all count against the air squadrons to bases ratio. If you don't use them, you might disband some.

carnifex -> RE: Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 3:19:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harain

...every single airbase has 6 groups...

...once there are more than 6 groups per base...

Oookay, so it looks like you're NOT fulfilling the creation conditions? Try assigning the full 9 groups to each base.

Helpless -> RE: Soviet airbases being disbanded (5/12/2011 3:54:25 PM)

Groups in the NR don't count to trigger new air base creation.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI