Asian battles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Igor -> Asian battles (12/27/2000 3:37:00 PM)

Is there some reason that a generated Communist Chinese campaign sets all it's battles in Central Europe? I just started a Chinese campaign, and so far I've played three battles in 1930; two against the KMT, one against the Japanese. Whatever terrain type was chosen (plains, rough, forest) the battle was in Europe. This is making it hard to fight battles in Northern China...

Wild Bill -> (12/27/2000 10:37:00 PM)

Igor, not ignoring you, I just don't have an answer. Perhaps a programmer of Paul V might. WB ============= ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Paul Vebber -> (12/27/2000 11:01:00 PM)

Sorry WB, the programmer of Paul V is not available right now [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Likely we never got around to battle locations for some of the minor countries...

Igor -> (12/28/2000 2:19:00 AM)

Ok, so the glorious Peoples Liberation Army is just a "minor country". Still, why not just use the data base for the Japanese? Their pick up battles don't take place in Transylvania, do they? It's not like I need a proper set of long campaign battlefields here; just something in China. Now, if you want to oblige those of us who love to be regimental commanders on under 3000 points, think a proper term of enlistment is 20 years, and want to feel an incredible sense of accomplishment over their first veteran; you could create long campaigns for the PLA and the Nationalist armies. Hint, hint.

panda124c -> (12/28/2000 10:56:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Igor: Ok, so the glorious Peoples Liberation Army is just a "minor country". Still, why not just use the data base for the Japanese? Their pick up battles don't take place in Transylvania, do they? It's not like I need a proper set of long campaign battlefields here; just something in China. Now, if you want to oblige those of us who love to be regimental commanders on under 3000 points, think a proper term of enlistment is 20 years, and want to feel an incredible sense of accomplishment over their first veteran; you could create long campaigns for the PLA and the Nationalist armies. Hint, hint.
Yea Yea, I've played those where at the end the average age of my trooper is like 65 or so, but they are GOOD, REAL GOOD.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI