Reports (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

latosusi -> Reports (5/28/2011 3:48:05 PM)

Something is wrong with my reports...they seem to be corrupted. I am playing 20.10.43 but report date is september. Also after accessing reports can't save anymore. Will get an error message and crash to desktop. Looks like report files just get bigger and bigger

latosusi -> RE: Reports (5/30/2011 6:27:02 PM)

no reply???

Omat -> RE: Reports (5/30/2011 7:41:45 PM)

Hello

Maybe it would be usefull when you attach the save and the reports here..or make some screenshots. You should also say which version you use. Maybe than you get a better answer than I did [:)]

Omat

latosusi -> RE: Reports (5/31/2011 8:49:32 AM)

here is the save and reports. running latest beta version (29.5)

michaelm75au -> RE: Reports (5/31/2011 9:53:27 AM)

The files do seem to contain multiple turn results.
I don't know why they are not be created anew each turn. But would suggest you delete the old files first before running the next turn.

I ran the next turn using the save and they generatated okay - one day in the report file.

It might be a file permissions error and the file can't get deleted. Never had this happen to me.

latosusi -> RE: Reports (5/31/2011 2:06:50 PM)

I deleted old files, then loaded latest game save...and before ending turn checked op report...that corrupted report has returned :(

michaelm75au -> RE: Reports (5/31/2011 2:47:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: latosusi

I deleted old files, then loaded latest game save...and before ending turn checked op report...that corrupted report has returned :(

The reports are in the save.
Load the save (so they get restored) and then delete them.
Then play the turn or save the turn.

latosusi -> RE: Reports (5/31/2011 4:13:49 PM)

Thanks, that helped

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI