Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods

visor172 -> Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios (6/1/2011 2:30:50 PM)

Hi,

dont like to hide my units all the time in first turn from russian artillary. russian arty expecially with Kajusha arty disrupt all my infantry.

I made a ramdom campaign with random campaign Genrator with 24 scenarios for example. Load them in campaign editor to find out the names of all the scenarios files.

My first question is: how can I load them in the scenario editor too? in the load scanario file window they are not listed.

Second question: I installed the easy xml editor and load there the first scenario, changed some values.......reinforcement turn for arty= 10, reinforcement chance= .01 and did some other changes in the german auxilary units OOB. save it and finish the xml editor. Name of scenario is same like original.

When I try to load now this campaign it dont work and bring be always back to choose campaign menu.

What do I have to do and how to remove the russian arty in the scenarios of and random generated campaign?

Thanks for any help

Visor

junk2drive -> RE: Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios (6/1/2011 2:58:41 PM)

I use Notepad ++ to edit xmls.

I noticed in the first line of my campaign - preplanned="German" try changing that to none.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI