RE: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (6/12/2011 11:59:04 PM)

Also let us not forget that the movie was made with a mere $375,000 but has made $128,000,000 to date. A pretty good return on the investment.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (6/13/2011 12:55:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

Also let us not forget that the movie was made with a mere $375,000 but had made $128,000,000 to date. A pretty good return on the investment.

That is amazing! [X(]

parusski -> RE: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (6/13/2011 1:20:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

In all these quoting of lines, we must never forget that Monty Python and the Holy Grail also spots the very finest double-take in cinematic history...

I say, you must mean this:(The double take the French soldier does as the giant rabbit is wheeled up to the castle).

THEN THIS EXCHANGE;

-King Arthur: What happens now?
-Sir Bedevere: Well, now, uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I, uh, wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French, uh, by surprise. Not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!
-Arthur: Who leaps out?
-Bedevere: U-- u-- uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I. Uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh, and uh...
-Arthur: Ohh... (he and Lancelot slowly put their hands to their heads at the realization that they messed up)
-Bedevere: Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger--
(twang of a catapult is heard from the French castle and the Trojan Rabbit comes flying towards where the knights are hiding)
-Arthur: Run away!
-Other knights: Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away! Run away!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI