RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Alan Sharif -> RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive (6/26/2011 9:45:55 PM)

I have, in the past, had several games installed at the same time but have found I did not play any to conclusion. Currently I have only Panzer Command Ostfront, Scourge Of War Gettysberg and Achtung Panzer ( which I want to like but am having difficulty understanding). In addition, I also have Battlefield Academy, Steel Fury and a modded T34 VS Tiger which I dip in and out of rather than play long term. War in the East will be reinstalled when I have played out Ostfront or Gettysberg.

rhondabrwn -> RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive (6/28/2011 3:12:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel

I have over 400GB worth installed on my computer.

It's gonna be time to install another hard drive soon. [:D]

But storage is so cheap these days... go ahead and splurge on at least a terrabyte drive for small change... like as low as $60 or so. A drop in adapter that lets you hot swap drives via a USB or Esata interface is also an option. I've got two of these plus about 10 SATA drives I can drop in at any time. I'm thinking that I've got about 8 terrabytes of total available storage right now.

junk2drive -> RE: How many and what games do you keep on you hard drive (6/28/2011 3:24:23 AM)

I have an 80g that I never filled, a 120 the same and just got a 500g SATA. For $20 I got an enclosure for the 120 and hooked it to the box with the 80 by USB. Of course I still have a 1.2g and 8.4g from back in the day.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI